Just one bite of these Evil Queen’s Mini Poison Apple Pies and all your dreams will come true!
But don’t worry, these pies are not actually poison! Instead, they feature cranberry and apple making them wickedly delicious! Would you like to try one?
All you have to do is follow this recipe from D23, inspired by Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. These pies make a great little treat to have at home or for a Halloween themed party! Either way, you will love them.
EVIL QUEEN’S MINI POISON APPLE PIES
- 1 can of whole berry cranberries
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 2 store-brought pie crusts
- Large, round cookie cutter (3-4 inches)
- Mini pie or muffin tins
- 1 tbsp of coconut, grapeseed or olive oil
- In a small saucepan, mix cranberries, apples, water, and sugar together.
- Cook until slightly bubbling, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator to solidify for at least 4 hours.
- Once your pie filling is chilled, preheat the oven to 350F.
- Use cookie cutters to cut into your pie crust, and line your baking tin with half.
- Fill each pie crust with your cranberry apple pie filling.
- Eyeball the poison apple design and use a toothpick to cut out the shape on your other pie crusts.
- Place on top of each of your pies, and lightly brush with oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve.
Enjoy your Evil Queen’s mini poison apple pies!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021