One bite of these Snow White Red Apple Crispy Treats and all your dreams will come true!
If you love rice crispy treats, then you will love these snow white apples! They are sweet and salty and perfect for an afternoon snack, kids will for sure love them!
Making them is also super easy, so call your family so you can all whistle while making these treats following this recipe from Disney:
SNOW WHITE RED APPLE CRISPY TREATS
- 6 cups of rice krispies cereal
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 4 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 tsp of red food coloring
- 6 pretzel sticks, halved
- 4 green apple Laffy Taffy pieces for petals
- Heat stove to medium-high heat.
- Melt half the butter in a medium sized pot.
- Add the mini marshmallows and mix until fully melted.
- Add the food coloring to the marshmallow mixture and mix until well combined.
- Once the marshmallows have fully melted and food coloring is combined, remove from heat before overheating or burning the marshmallow mixture.
- Add the rice krispies to the mixture and stir until every piece is fully coated.
- Now is the fun part that the kids will love to help with.
- Form the rice krispies into apple shapes, and let sit on wax or parchment paper.
- Stick a pretzel rod in the apple.
- Split the Laffy Taffy pieces in thirds. Mold each piece into the shape of a leaf and place by the pretzel stem.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021