Springtime is already in the air! Surprise everyone with this Mickey Bark full of beautiful pastel colors and delicious treats!
This treat is tasty and fun, see how many hidden Mickeys your friends can find!
SPRINGTIME MICKEY BARK
- Parchment paper
- 12 oz of pink candy melts or wafers
- 9 white candy melts or wafers
- 18 white chocolate chips
- Mini robin eggs
- Pastel sprinkles
- Metallic sprinkles
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare all of your candy melts and toppings into small bowls.
- Melt 12 ounces of pink candy melts and spread onto baking sheet.
- Working very quickly, place the larger white candy melts onto the pink chocolate as Mickey’s head, and place two white chocolate chips on either side as Mickey’s ears. Continue to build more Mickey shapes all over the bark.
- Add mini Robin eggs candy and sprinkles.
- Allow bark to set completely before breaking into pieces.
Enjoy this Springtime Mickey Bark!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Nemo And Friends Celebrate The 50th Anniversary In The Cutest Way! - October 16, 2021
- Magical Sorcerer Mickey Hat Cake Pops Recipe! - October 16, 2021
- Allergy Friendly Winnie The Pooh Hunny Corn Muffins Recipe! - October 16, 2021