Springtime is already in the air! Surprise everyone with this Mickey Bark full of beautiful pastel colors and delicious treats!
This treat is tasty and fun, see how many hidden Mickeys your friends can find!
SPRINGTIME MICKEY BARK
- Parchment paper
- 12 oz of pink candy melts or wafers
- 9 white candy melts or wafers
- 18 white chocolate chips
- Mini robin eggs
- Pastel sprinkles
- Metallic sprinkles
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare all of your candy melts and toppings into small bowls.
- Melt 12 ounces of pink candy melts and spread onto baking sheet.
- Working very quickly, place the larger white candy melts onto the pink chocolate as Mickey’s head, and place two white chocolate chips on either side as Mickey’s ears. Continue to build more Mickey shapes all over the bark.
- Add mini Robin eggs candy and sprinkles.
- Allow bark to set completely before breaking into pieces.
Enjoy this Springtime Mickey Bark!
Credit: Disney Family
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021