Everyone loves Mickey shaped food, there is something about it that just feels more magical right? Well, we have another magical recipe for you today: Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls!
These delicious treats are perfect for breakfast or as a little dessert in the afternoon, they are covered in icing and you can even add some chocolate chips and almonds if you prefer, or even change the color of the icing to make them more unique. Fun right?
Take a look at the easy recipe and surprise your family with these delicious cinnamon rolls:
MICKEY MOUSE CINNAMON ROLLS
- 1 can of cinnamon rolls with icing
- 8 semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 almond slices
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place 4 rolls on cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart. Unwind remaining 4 rolls into long dough strips. Cut each dough strip in half. Roll each dough strip back up to form a smaller cinnamon roll.
- Press two small cinnamon rolls into the top of each large roll on your prepared pan to form ears.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Spread frosting on warm rolls and serve warm.
- Feel free to add chocolate chip “eyes” as well!
Credit: Disney Family
- This Buzz Lightyear Frappuccino Will Take To Infinity And Beyond! - April 13, 2021
- Disneyland Paris Castle Cake Recipe In Honor Of Its 29th Anniversary! - April 12, 2021
- New Vanilla Orange Slushy Float Now Available At Disney Springs! - April 12, 2021