Add a little touch of magic to your home this fall with this adorable Winnie the Pooh wreath!
It’s the perfect house decor DIY plus you can make it with things you might already have! You can even change it up a bit and use other characters from Winnie the Pooh.
So grab your supplies and spend a cozy afternoon crafting!
- Wreath made of twigs, branches or straw
- Faux autumn leaves
- Pine cones
- Small piece of wood (about 2″ x 5″)
- 1 sheet of felt
- Hot glue
- Fall-themed stickers
- Honey pot
- Winnie the Pooh plush
- Start by prepping a “Welcome Fall” sign by writing on a small piece of wood with a marker. You can add some stickers for extra flair.
- Cut a thin strip of felt, about 1″ wide and 8″ long. Trim the ends to create a fringe effects. This will become Pooh’s scarf!
- Wrap the scarf around your wreath and hot glue ends in place
- Hot glue some autumn leaves, pine cones and acorns around the wreath. Then attach the “Welcome Fall” sign.
- Carefully hot glue the honey pot into place (make sure to use enough glue)
- Attach Winnie the Pooh to the wreath with hot glue. Wrap the miniature felt scarf around his neck to make him cozy and warm for the season!
- Finally, hang the wreath on your front door!
Once you are done, you can try to bake some delicious Winnie the Pooh cream puffs and have a tasty snack!
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.