Halloween has come to Walt Disney World! The past couple of days there has been so much Halloween Merch showing up at the Disney World Theme Parks and Disney Springs!
From new bags to home decor there is something spooky for everyone!
Let take a look at some of the items we found at the Magic Kingdom yesterday:
- New Halloween Merch shows up at the Magic Kingdom
- These Halloween Disney Snack Crocs are Cute Enough to Eat
- Sweet and Spooky Minnie Lollipop Ears are a Festive Treat for Halloween
Not far behind the theme parks, Disney Springs has also released new Halloween Merch.
Let’s take a look:
This new Disney Snack Loungfly is adorable!
Who doesn’t love a Halloween Spirit Jersey?
If they have trick or treating where you live this super cute light-up Mickey bucket would be perfect.
Here is the rest of the Halloween Merch now available at World of Disney in Disney Springs:
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021