Rivers of America is flowing yet again at Magic Kingdom! The river was drained recently in order to complete needed track replacement for the Liberty Square Riverboat. The track replacement has been completed and the water has returned. Guests will soon be able to hop onboard the Liberty Square Riverboat for that great scenic half mile journey.
Guests cruising Rivers of America can take in the views of:
• An early American settlement
• An idyllic Native American village
• Harper’s Mill
• Fort Langhorn
• Wilson’s Cave Inn
• Woodland animals, including deer
• Unique views of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and The Haunted Mansion
For now, the Riverboat remains still on Rivers of America. It is set to sail once again later this fall once all repairs and replacements have been completed. An official completion date has not been announced by Disney.
More updates to follow soon on the Liberty Square Riverboat and Rivers of America.
Have you taken a ride on the Liberty Square Riverboat?
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations and FastPass selections. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my service are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! 1.803.290.7334 or via email at email@example.com.
Images Copyright: Chip and Co
Latest posts by Brooke Elder (see all)
- Incredible Maple Bacon Shakes Available At Vivoli il Gelato - September 26, 2018
- Early Morning Magic At Magic Kingdom Doubles Available Attractions - September 26, 2018
- BREAKING: New Promotions Available For Walt Disney World Resort - September 26, 2018