Our lovely writer Lisette was at the first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party of the 2016 season and she was able to get us some live videos from the event. In case you missed the videos last night here they are for your viewing pleasure.
We hope you enjoy the videos from the Chip and Co Facebook page!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Special Entrance
Mickey’s Boo To You Halloween Parade
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party dates are:
- September 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29, 30.
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31.
So there is still time to pick up tickets for this really fun event!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- New holiday treats not to be missed at Walt Disney World - November 29, 2021
- New Character Posters and TV Spot for Book of Boba Fett coming to Disney+ - November 29, 2021
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside will be reopening in December - November 29, 2021