TimeStream Software announces the update to Version 1.5 of its Disney World Mobile Guide iPhone app.
Touted as one of the top apps for Walt Disney World Resort by USAToday, MacObserver, DigitalDisneyWorld.com and others, the Disney World Mobile Guide Version 1.5 is updated with the newest park information, an additional 100 new photos, wait times enhancements, new Fantasyland attractions, updated “Annual Events”, “What’s New” and “What’s Coming” sections, and photos and information for Disney’s new Art of Animation Resort.
“Walt Disney said his theme parks ‘would never be completed, as long as there is imagination in the world.’ They’ll always be changing.” said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. “Our Disney World Mobile Guide iPhone app keeps Guests up-to-date with all the changes and everything that is happening at Walt Disney World Resort, all in a fun, colorful and interactive way.”
With accurate Wait Times, Interactive Maps, Restaurants, Menus, Park Hours and Event Times, Attractions, Hotel Information, Phone Numbers, Tips and more, complete with more than 600 exclusive high-quality photos, the “Disney World Mobile Guide” iPhone app is one of the most comprehensive mobile vacation planners and in-park guides available for Walt Disney World Resort today, covering nearly every aspect of the entire resort and all four theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios™.
The “Disney World Mobile Guide” is the new name given to TimeStream Software’s flagship “Walt Disney World Pro” app.
Available now from the iTunes App Store, the new Disney World Mobile Guide app contains a complete array of valuable resources, including:
- Over 120 Walt Disney World Attractions, Parades & Events
- Exciting Highly Detailed Interactive Maps – Look great on the iPad!
- Accurate Wait Times with Multiple Displays
- Daily Park Hours
- Parade & Event Hours, Descriptions and Photos
- Walt Disney World Restaurants with Menu Items
- Over 600 High-Quality Photos
- Multiple Photos per Attraction
- “On-Ride” Photos
- Walt Disney World Attractions “Tips & Strategies”
- Walt Disney World Hotels & Resorts
- One-Touch “My Favorites” Tagging
- Walt Disney World Tickets
In addition, the new “Disney World Mobile Guide” is the only leading Walt Disney World app with:
- Over 600 Large Photos (No small thumbnails)
- Complete Attraction Descriptions with Multiple Photos
- Walt Disney World Hotel Information
- Multiple Photos per WDW Hotel
- “Quick Find” tabs for Attractions, Dining and Hotels
- Tips & Strategies for Each Attraction
- Parade Descriptions with Multiple Photos
- Event Descriptions with Multiple Photos
- Walt Disney World – Annual Events
- Walt Disney World – What’s New
- Walt Disney World – What’s Coming
- Walt Disney World – Phone Numbers
- Walt Disney World – Hotel Phone Numbers
- Walt Disney World – Tips
- Walt Disney World – Toddler Tips
- Walt Disney World – Tours
- All About Disney’s FASTPASS
- How to Plan Your Vacation
- Guests with Disabilities Information
- Vacation Planning Tips
- And more…all with photos!
The new “Disney World Mobile Guide” app is native to the iPhone and iPod touch, so users always have access to the content and do not have to rely on a Wi-Fi or cell signal. As a result, it works flawlessly throughout all four Walt Disney World theme parks.
The “Disney World Mobile Guide” for the iPhone and iPod touch is available now at the iTunes App Store.
Designed for the iPhone and iPod touch. Compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Requires iPhone iOS 4.0 or later
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The “Disney World Mobile Guide” is $4.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
DISNEY WORLD MOBILE GUIDE 1.5
- When To Book A Walt Disney World Vacation (delightfullydisney.com)
- Disney to Raise Walt Disney World Ticket Prices (chipandco.com)