With the change of Downtown Disney to Disney Springs starting this month we have obtained information that Disney is bringing in another major corporation to the Disney Parks. No not another Starbucks like what is coming to the Magic Kingdom.
Chip and Co has obtained information that the Wal-Mart corporation is coming to the new Downtown Disney. Wal-mart will be opening a Neighborhood Market in the Disney Spring area!
The Wal-Mart Neighborhood Markets are a smaller Wal-Mart stores that has a little bit of everything. Walmart Neighborhood Market is a chain of grocery stores launched by Walmart in 1998. These stores are designed to be the opposite of vastly larger superstores. These smaller stores are meant to “woo shoppers with easier parking, less crowded aisles and quicker checkout.” Walmart Market stores offer a variety of products including a full line of groceries.
As of right we are unsure what section of Disney Springs this store will be located, but there will be a ton of available real estate when Disney demolishes many of the old stores to make room for the all new shops of Disney Springs.
Stay tuned to Chip and Co for more details as we get them.
What do you think? Do you think having a Wal-Mart at the new Disney Springs is a good idea? I can’t tell you how many times we have need Food or Medicine while at Walt Disney World so I think this will be a lifesaver!
- Disney Unveils Vision for Disney Springs (chipandco.com)
- New Disney World Discount for Disney Visa Cardholders (chipandco.com)
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Visit the Disney Store on December 16th for special Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker Event! - December 11, 2019
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop reopening with new treats and fan favorites - December 11, 2019
- Construction has officially begun on Zootopia Land! - December 10, 2019