These Vintage Disneyland Minnie Ears have now shown up at the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney!
Instagrammer @paulsthemeparkadventures spotted these Retro looking Minnie Ears last night!
These stunning Vintage Minnie Ears will run you $29.99 and remind us of the original Disneyland sign from the late 50’s.
The blue sequins look brilliant in the video:
We are hoping that these Vintage Disneyland Minnie Ears will show up soon on ShopDisney!
What do you think of these new ears? Is it a must add to your Disney Collection?
Check out some more Minnie Ears that have released from Disney:
- 3 New Sets Of Minnie Ears Spotted At Walt Disney World!
- Stunning Iridescent Purple Minnie Mouse Ears now at Walt Disney World
- New Sangria Minnie Ears Have Arrived For The Autumn Season
Special THANK YOU to @paulsthemeparkadventures for the pics and video!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- John Stamos joining the Cast of Hocus Pocus Reunion - October 29, 2020
- Freeform’s ’25 Days of Christmas’ Schedule for 2020 - October 29, 2020
- Disneyland Paris closing on October 29th with hopes of reopening before Christmas - October 29, 2020