These Vintage Disneyland Minnie Ears have now shown up at the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney!
Instagrammer @paulsthemeparkadventures spotted these Retro looking Minnie Ears last night!
These stunning Vintage Minnie Ears will run you $29.99 and remind us of the original Disneyland sign from the late 50’s.
The blue sequins look brilliant in the video:
We are hoping that these Vintage Disneyland Minnie Ears will show up soon on ShopDisney!
What do you think of these new ears? Is it a must add to your Disney Collection?
Check out some more Minnie Ears that have released from Disney:
- 3 New Sets Of Minnie Ears Spotted At Walt Disney World!
- Stunning Iridescent Purple Minnie Mouse Ears now at Walt Disney World
- New Sangria Minnie Ears Have Arrived For The Autumn Season
Special THANK YOU to @paulsthemeparkadventures for the pics and video!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New photos & video of Spaceship Earth’s Nighttime Illumination - March 4, 2021
- Disney Closing down at least 60 stores in the US this year - March 3, 2021
- 2021 Epcot Flower & Garden Dooney & Bourke are now available - March 3, 2021