Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be the place to be to get your “Villaintine’s” Day Treats for your wicked sweet tooth!! Thursday, February 13th will be a new kind of Holiday. For one day only the Contempo Cafe will be transformed with its own special day just before Valentine’s Day. Be prepared to be spellbound by these villainous treats. So hop on your broomstick and fly on over. Gaze bellow to be bewitched at these dark and mysterious desserts.
- “Cruella de Vil Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with cookies and cream filling, red vanilla buttercream, a fondant cape, and a green broach
- Hades Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with pumpkin custard, blue buttercream, silver sugar, and a white chocolate garnish
- Gaston Cupcake – Caramel cupcake with dulce de leche filling, red and gold vanilla buttercream, a dark chocolate belt, and a piped gold belt buckle
- Evil Queen Fruit Tart – Fruit tart with blackberries, blueberries, and a white chocolate garnish
- Captain Hook Cake – Chocolate cake with blue and white vanilla buttercream, gummy fish, a dark chocolate plank, and a white chocolate garnish
- Scar Peanut Butter Pie – Peanut butter pie with cocoa powder claw marks and a white chocolate garnish
- Ursula Confetti Cake – Vanilla cake with blueberry filling, purple vanilla buttercream, dark purple white chocolate glaze, black sprinkles, and a white chocolate shell
- Maleficent Flourless Cake – Flourless cake with white chocolate purple glaze and dark chocolate horns sprayed with black cocoa butter
- Dr. Facilier Cookie Sandwich – Vanilla buttercream sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies and topped with a white chocolate garnish
- Villain Sugar Cookie – Sugar cookie with black and lavender sprinkles” –Disney Parks
Is your evil plan in the works yet to sink your teeth into some of these wicked desserts? It would almost be cruel not to try one! These Villaintine’s Day treats look so tempting to eat! Follow Chip and Co for more fun Disney treats!
Source & Photos Courtesy: Disney ParksFor more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.