Be our guest and enjoy a delicious Enchanted Red Rose Smoothie!
Inspired by the enchanted rose at the West Wing in Beauty and the Beast, Dole created this yummy and healthy recipe to make your smoothies more magical.
It features banana, berries and apple juice, making a great breakfast option that everyone will love. Want to make it at home? Just follow this recipe:
ENCHANTED RED ROSE SMOOTHIE
- 1 ripe Dole banana, peeled, cut crosswise into thirds and frozen
- 2 cups hulled and quartered Dole strawberries, frozen plus additional whole for garnish (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups 100% apple juice
- 1 cup of Dole raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup stemmed and pitted Dole cherries, frozen plus additional with stem for garnish (optional)
- Puree all ingredients, except garnishes, in a blender on high until smooth.
- Serve and garnish with strawberries and cherries, if desired. You will make about 5 cups.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!