Be our guest and enjoy a delicious Enchanted Red Rose Smoothie!
Inspired by the enchanted rose at the West Wing in Beauty and the Beast, Dole created this yummy and healthy recipe to make your smoothies more magical.
It features banana, berries and apple juice, making a great breakfast option that everyone will love. Want to make it at home? Just follow this recipe:
ENCHANTED RED ROSE SMOOTHIE
- 1 ripe Dole banana, peeled, cut crosswise into thirds and frozen
- 2 cups hulled and quartered Dole strawberries, frozen plus additional whole for garnish (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups 100% apple juice
- 1 cup of Dole raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup stemmed and pitted Dole cherries, frozen plus additional with stem for garnish (optional)
- Puree all ingredients, except garnishes, in a blender on high until smooth.
- Serve and garnish with strawberries and cherries, if desired. You will make about 5 cups.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Nemo And Friends Celebrate The 50th Anniversary In The Cutest Way! - October 16, 2021
- Magical Sorcerer Mickey Hat Cake Pops Recipe! - October 16, 2021
- Allergy Friendly Winnie The Pooh Hunny Corn Muffins Recipe! - October 16, 2021