Try the Grey Stuff is delicious, don’t believe me? Ask the dishes!
Get transported to France and into the world of Beauty and The Beast with this easy recipe so you can recreate the iconic grey stuff at home!
- 1 1/2 cups of cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8oz) container of whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tbsp of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 scallop sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl. Add instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours, until firm.
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor and pulse until pureed.
- Fold pureed cookies into pudding mix. Stir until fully mixed.
- Add whipped topping and instant chocolate pudding. Stir until fully mixed.
- Place in the fridge and chill for one hour.
- Spoon grey stuff into a piping bag fitted with desired tip. Pipe grey stuff onto cookies and top with sugar pearls.
Easy right? Now there’s no need for a reservation at Be Our Guest, you can have Grey Stuff whenever you want!
Credit: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Cake Popsicles You Can Make At Home! - April 10, 2021
- Create A Magical Garden With These Minnie Mouse Flower Pots! - April 9, 2021
- Cruella De Vil Frappuccino You Can Order At Starbucks! - April 8, 2021