Try the Grey Stuff is delicious, don’t believe me? Ask the dishes!
Get transported to France and into the world of Beauty and The Beast with this easy recipe so you can recreate the iconic grey stuff at home!
- 1 1/2 cups of cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4 oz) package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8oz) container of whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tbsp of instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 scallop sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
- Pour milk into a large mixing bowl. Add instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours, until firm.
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor and pulse until pureed.
- Fold pureed cookies into pudding mix. Stir until fully mixed.
- Add whipped topping and instant chocolate pudding. Stir until fully mixed.
- Place in the fridge and chill for one hour.
- Spoon grey stuff into a piping bag fitted with desired tip. Pipe grey stuff onto cookies and top with sugar pearls.
Easy right? Now there’s no need for a reservation at Be Our Guest, you can have Grey Stuff whenever you want!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Learn How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Spring Rolls From Adventureland! - July 29, 2021
- Refreshing Mint Julep From Disneyland To Make At Home! - July 28, 2021
- You Can Make The Delicious Remy’s Soup From Ratatouille At Home! - July 27, 2021