Ooooh we are eternally grateful for these Toy Story Green Alien Cupcakes!
We all love those little aliens from Toy Story that have been with us since the first movie came out. They are super adorable!
That’s why today we have a recipe inspired by them! It’s super easy and fun to make, take a look:
TOY STORY GREEN ALIEN CUPCAKES
- Cupcakes, baked from your favorite recipe
- White frosting, from your favorite recipe
- Neon green food coloring
- Mint-flavoured chewable candies
- Green apple sour belts
- Green apple sour straws, cut into 2″ pieces
- Black decorating gel icing
- Kitchen shears, or a small leaf-shaped fondant cutter
- Mix a batch of alien green icing by adding a few drops of neon green food coloring to your favorite white icing.
- Prepare the alien ears by cutting teardrop-shaped pieces using kitchen shears, a leaf-shaped cookie fondant cutter, or scissors. You will need a pair of ears for each cupcake.
- Frost cupcakes and insert a 2″ sour straw at the top to make the antennae. Press ears into the sides of the cupcake.
- Line up three mint-flavoured, chewable candies as eyes, and dot with black gel icing for the pupils.
- Give your aliens an awed expression by drawing on a circle for a mouth with the black gel icing.
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- This Delicious Santa Clause Frappuccino Is Coming To Town! - November 30, 2021
- Grinch Cold Brew From Starbucks That Will Make Your Heart Grow Three Sizes! - November 29, 2021
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie To Surprise Everyone This Thanksgiving! - November 25, 2021