Dining is just as much of a magical experience at Walt Disney World as the rides, shows, and parades! Disney offers a vast variety of restaurants and dining spots for every taste and age, including teens! If you are planning on visiting Walt Disney World with your teens, check out my Top 5 WDW Restaurants for Teens and see if these selections are right for the teens in your family!
5. Kona Cafe-In the lobby of the Polynesian Resort, teens with adventurous tastes are sure to enjoy Kona Cafe! This restaurant offers it’s trademark Tonga Toast for breakfast, a delicious Asian and Polynesian menu for lunch and dinner, and even a sushi bar and the Polynesian’s famous Kona Coffee! This is a considered a hidden, dining gem among Disney regulars; and if this restaurant’s menu isn’t enough to draw your teens, perhaps its delicious dessert menu will! For an especially interesting dessert, we recommend the Kona Cone!
4. Beaches and Cream-Located Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club, Beaches and Cream is a seaside, soda shop that is sure to appeal to any teen’s sweet tooth! In addition to the tasty, teen-friendly menu, teens can also enjoy some of Beaches and Cream’s signature ice cream creations! Be sure to come hungry! For your teens who seem to never get full, be sure to try Beaches and Cream’s iconic Kitchen Sink ice cream sundae!
3. Casey’s Corner-This counter service restaurant at the Magic Kingdom is a big favorite and a great spot for teens! Casey’s Corner is a vintage, baseball themed dining spot offering delicious hot dogs, Cracker Jacks, and their famous corn dog nuggets. Seriously, these are amazing. The adjoining room to this restaurant keeps with the vintage theme with old team photos and pennants decorating the walls; and if there’s room, you can enjoy your meal on bleachers while watching old, sports themed Goofy cartoons!
2. ESPN Club-Located on the Boardwalk, the ESPN Club is the prime location for your hungry, sports fan teen! This restaurant is covered with sports memorabilia and dozens and dozens of TVs. In fact, there’s even TVs in the bathroom so you won’t miss a thing! It’s a teen boy’s paradise! The menu here offers items that sports fans enjoy; but believe me, they are extra delicious here!
1. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater-This restaurant offers not only a teen-friendly menu, but an amazing experience as well! Where else can you dine in old fashioned, convertible cars and watch old sci-fi movies and Disney clips on the big screen? The dining room looks like you are outdoors at sunset with the iconic Hollywood sign in the distance; and there’s even a concession stand nearby, just like a real drive-in! With old cars, burgers and milkshakes, and funny sci-fi flicks, what’s not for a teen to like?
Do your teens enjoy these Walt Disney World restaurants? Would you give any of these a try on your next trip? Let us know!
- The Top 5 Disney World Table Service Restaurants – Name Them!
- Good Eats – Kona Cafe, Polynesian Resort – Walt Disney World
- Tips: Rock n’ Roller Coaster Tips (aglassslippervacation.com)