I know Napping at Disney World is a funny subject to write about but if you have little ones it is not always feasible to go back to the room for naps that is why I am writing these articles.
Due to its size, Epcot has many places to park the stroller and cajole the little ones to sleep.
- World Showcase-Yup, the whole thing! Place your little one in the stroller and start walking. Maybe even detour with a soothing boat ride across the lake to Italy. Yes, you will be surrounded by people, but keeping the stroller moving always works for us. Avoid the musical performances at the American Pavilion.
- Take a Boat Ride-Exit Epcot near the International Gateway (between UK and France pavilions)and continue along the path to the resort boats. You can ride the boats to the Boardwalk, Swan and Dolphin, Beach and Yacht Club resorts. Stay on the boat or get off for a quiet spot away from it all. You do not need to take you child out of the strollers so that is a bonus!
- -Behind the shops you will find Gardens and a Hedge Maze. Grab a snack and head over to find a quiet spot. It’s centrally located to food, restrooms and other activities for family members.
- American Adventure-Dark and Air-Conditioned. Enough Said!
- Visit Morocco-One of Epcot’s overlooked treasures. Near the art exhibit there are some cool spots to sit and have little one take a rest as well. Because it’s so overlooked, it can be very quiet and restful!
Epcot has so many beautiful nooks to find some rest for your little ones. And your feet! Like all Disney parks, there is a Baby Care Center for a rocking chair and some air conditioning. However, some days a trip back to the resort is in order. You know your kids best, so gauge their moods so everyone has a great day!
Please share your favorite Nap Spots at Epcot in the comments section below.
MickeyMom is Mom to two boys, travel planner and is a strong believer in naps for the entire family!
- Top 10 Things Disney Rookies Must Do’s (chipandco.com)
- Epcot’s World Showcase Best Kept Secrets – Canada (chipandco.com)