Recently we shared with you our Top 11 Quick Service meals at Disney World under $11. It was a big hit – I mean, who doesn’t want to save money at Disney, right?
We’re back today to help those planning a Disney trip on a budget who still want to experience a Table Service Meal or two. Yes, Table Service meals are more expensive because of the gratuity added at the end but even still, a Table Service meal at Disney World doesn’t need to cost a fortune. There are some great meals at Walt Disney World and you can even find them for less than $19!
Here are my top Table Service meals under $19:
11. Build Your Own Angus Burger, Sci Fi Dine-in Theater, Commissary Lane, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: I tried to avoid burgers on this list – just because they can be found at pretty much every quick service location but this burger is pretty awesome! This is served on a Brioche Bun, Flame-broiled Beef Patty topped with your choice of the following: Swiss, Cheddar, or American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Jalapeños, Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms, Bacon, Onion Rings, or Barbecue Sauce with a side item. It’s filling and I like being able to customize my burger!
10. Sod the Stew, Raglan Road, Pleasure Island, Downtown Disney: Raglan Road at Downtown Disney is always a fun time. The name of this meal is always a tad off putting to me but it’s totally worth trying! It’s beef stew infused with a hint of Guinness. I had it with a side of green beans! And, if the budget allows it, they have some pretty amazing beer flights you should check out.
9. Penne a la Vodka, Mama Melrose’s, Streets of America, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: I’m a big fan of pasta and it’s usually pretty filling while remaining on the inexpensive side. The sauce is really good in my opinion and the Pancetta adds a little something special!
8. Honey Sesame Chicken, Nine Dragons, China Pavilion, Epcot: The sauce on this dish is really, really good! It is really packed with flavor. The chicken is breaded and served with a side of rice and vegetable slaw.
7. Cousin Ann’s Traditional Meatloaf, 50’s Prime Time Cafe, Echo Lake, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: The atmosphere here is enough to keep me coming back time and time again! The meatloaf is pretty amazing though – it is a blend of Beef and Pork topped with Tomato Glaze served with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans. It is a family favorite for sure and one you should definitely try.
6. Spaghetti and Meatballs, Tony’s Town Square, Main Street USA, Magic Kingdom: In my mind, you can’t go wrong with Spaghetti and Meatballs! And what better meal to enjoy in this Lady and the Tramp themed restaurant. It’s a very generous portion of spaghetti topped meatballs and marinara sauce. It is served with a slice of cheesy garlic bread. This is one meal that is sure to please!
5. Piccante Signature Pie, Via Napoli, Italy Pavilion, Epcot: Okay so I’m cheating on this one a little. Technically if you get a pizza for one person it is over $19 BUT if you and a friend or two split one of the larger sizes it comes out well under $19 per person. The pizza at Via Napoli is a fan favorite! You can’t go wrong with any of them but I really the Piccante, which is the sausage pizza. The sausage is a little spicy and pairs well with the sauce. Another really good one to try is the Carciofi (white pizza, artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil).
4. Sheppard’s Pie, Rose and Crown, United Kingdom Pavilion, Epcot: This is a pretty traditional dish and it is very filling – at least I think so. It’s Ground Lamb, Seasonal Vegetables, English Peas, Mashed Potatoes, and McCall’s Irish Cheddar. It screams “comfort food” to me, although it’s probably something I’d try during a fall visit and skip in the summer months! Plus, if you time it right and can get one of the more coveted tables, there is a chance you’ll be able to see Illuminations while you enjoy your dinner!
3. Crispy Honey Chicken, Yak and Yeti, Asia, Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Tempura chicken, broccoli, carrots, honey sauce and choice of jasmine or brown rice – just screams YUM! to me. It’s a nice size portion and I think the flavor is wonderful!
2. Southernmost Buttermilk Chicken, Olivia’s Cafe, Disney’s Old Key West: As someone who currently lives in the south, I must say this is a hidden gem! The chicken is perfect and served with Mashed Potatoes, Southern Gravy, and Seasonal Vegetables. It is a really filling meal and totally worth the cost – especially since it’s under $19!
1. Boatwright’s Jambalaya, Boatwright’s Dining Hall, Port Orleans Riverside: I love Boatwright’s! Maybe it’s because I just love the feel of Port Orleans Riverside but no matter what we love stopping by for a meal if we have time on our trips! And nothing screams New Orleans to me like Jambalaya! The Jambalaya at Boatwrigtht’s is fantastic – Slow-cooked Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, and Chicken in a spicy Sauce served over Rice. And it’s a huge bowl. You can’t go wrong trying this meal on your next visit.
Well now that I’ve gotten myself good and hungry, do you have a favorite table service meal under $19? I’d love to hear what your favorites are so make sure to share in the comments below or on Facebook!
Planning a trip to Walt Disney World on a budget? Let me help! I love sharing tips to stretch your dollars at Disney! I am a Travel Magician with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and Co and the Disney Addicts! Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your “Magical” vacation! –Alissa
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Disneyland Paris Ambassador Team Selection for 2019-2020 - September 27, 2018
- The Ganachery Minnie Mouse Pinata Now Available - September 27, 2018
- Isle of Java Apple Cider Donut Holes Are The Perfect Fall Treat - September 27, 2018