There’s so much that’s great about a Disney Cruise, but let’s look at 10 great things we’re thankful for on our cruise.
1. One agenda item each day – RELAX! – While there’s no shortage of activities on a Disney Cruise ship, you won’t be getting up each morning and running to the parks. So you can take things as slowly as you want to, and really unwind.
2. Multiple destinations, but only unpack once – Going from place to place can be work if you’re constantly unpacking and re-packing your suitcase. On a Disney Cruise, you’ll go to lots of great destinations, but you’ll only have to unpack one time!
3. Biggest decision of the day? What to have for dinner – No major decisions, no stress, just enjoy your time, and your meals.
4. Menu items change, but servers stay the same, so they know what you like – You can choose where you’d like to eat, what type of cuisine, but your servers on a Disney Cruise stay with you throughout the cruise. So, if you like water with light ice, they’ll know that and you won’t have to make special requests at each meal.
5. Live, Broadway-style musicals are replayed on your stateroom TV – The entertainment on a Disney Cruise is first-rate, and you may enjoy some of the original stage shows so much, you’ll want to sing along with the songs as you watch them again on your stateroom TV.
6. Date night can be every night – Getting away is important. If you’re celebrating a honeymoon, anniversary, birthday, or just a wonderful vacation, you’ll find options galore for date nights. From sipping wine, to dancing the night away, there’s something for everyone.
7. Lots of fun, fruity drinks to choose from – Wine and other specialty drinks are available at various venues on Disney ships, as well as in your stateroom.
8. Your kids make friends with the stateroom hosts, dining servers, and youth counselors – Kids clubs offer fun, snacks, dinner, dance parties and more. You may find your kids can’t wait to tell their youth counselors about something they saw or experienced on shore. Likewise, the stateroom hosts and dining servers are so dedicated to making the voyage magical for your whole family, the kids may begin to think of them as family.
9. Kids clubs stay open late – great for parents AND kids! – Kids aged 3-12 can be at the Oceaneer Club until Midnight each night. This means kids don’t have to leave “just when it’s getting fun!” and parents don’t have to cut their evenings short, either.
10. You don’t need a vacation after your vacation! – We’ve all been there. A great vacation that completely wore us out! We get home only to wish we could have a vacation to recover from our vacation. Not so after a Disney Cruise. You’ll find that you were so well taken care of that you feel ready to go! Now, that doesn’t mean you won’t be sad to be leaving the cruise ship.
What are other great things about Disney Cruises? Have you found these 10 things to be true? Tell us all about your most recent Disney cruise!
I’m Jeri, and I’m a Disney Addict! I’m also an Independent Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel Services, the preferred travel agency of Chip and Co. and Disney Addicts. I am always happy to offer my free services to you, and I can make planning your next Disney Cruise a magical experience because I’ll take care of all of the tedious details. Contact me for a free price quote and for more information at email@example.com.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!