Disney World has so many amazing dining choices, right around 300 if you count everywhere that you can get something to eat, spread throughout the parks, resorts, and Disney Springs. Each and everything that I have eaten on Disney property has been delicious. I personally love to try to new things, and on each trip my family tries to add at least one new dining location to our list. There are, however, some restaurants, both quick service and table service that we must eat at on every long trip.
So here are the top ten Disney World restaurants that I have to eat at on every trip!
- Raglan Road – This Irish pub may just be my favorite restaurant on property! You can find this charming bit of Ireland in the Landing section of Disney Springs. Here you can enjoy Irish classics, like Sheppard’s pie, bangers and mash, and fish and chips, but with a twist. While you dine enjoy live entertainment, Irish dancers will dance throughout the evening in each of the dining rooms, and live bands take the stage to share their Irish music. Finish off your meal with a sweet treat – my favorite is the bread and butter pudding. Yum.
- Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue – Alright, this one is a dinner show, but you get served delicious food, so it’s a restaurant. Enjoy dinner and a show put on by the Pioneer Hall Players at this Fort Wilderness staple. Dine on all you can eat fried chicken and ribs with sides like cowboy beans, mashed potatoes, corn, and salad. The show itself features songs, dancing, and jokes. Dessert is part of the show, too! Servers will dance on stage with the Players before bringing your strawberry shortcake to your table. I absolutely love this show and the Fort Wilderness resort.
- Sunshine Seasons – Whether you’re looking for a quick, but great meal or snack while you’re in Future World at Epcot Sunshine Seasons is the place to get it. With entrees like slow roasted pork chops, spicy fish tacos, and giant sandwiches you can’t go wrong. There is also a bakery case full of delicious sweet treats like cookies, cake, and carrot cake cupcakes. My favorite thing to get here is only served in the fall – the pumpkin soup. If you’re at Disney in the fall, you have to try to this soup! And no matter when you’re there, check out Sunshine Seasons.
- Liberty Tree Tavern – Here you are transported back in time to a colonial America. Each room is decorated to represent a different historical figure from this time. The little details and the theme are great, and so is the food! At lunch you can enjoy entrees like pot roast, pasta with chicken, fish and chips, cheeseburgers, or the Pilgrim’s Feast. Finish off your meal with seasonal fruit cobbler, Johnny Appleseed’s Tart or Boston cream pie. My favorite meal to eat here, though is dinner. Dinner is an all you can eat Thanksgiving style feast with three meats, and all of the sides you expect at Thanksgiving. Finish the meal off with Johnny Appleseed’s Tart – a tasty combination of pastry, cinnamon, and Craisins served warm with ice cream.
- Flame Tree Barbecue – This is not your standard quick service restaurant. Here you can get St. Louis style ribs, a half chicken, pulled pork sandwiches, salads and more. Everything that I have tried here has been delicious. Upon first glance, it doesn’t look like there is much seating here, but if you keep walking down the path you will be in for a treat. All seating is outside, but it covered, and some offers your great views of the park. If you like barbecue and are looking for a quick and satisfying meal next time you’re at Animal Kingdom, check this place out.
- Biergarten – I love German food! And if you do too, then you should check this place out. Travel to the square of a Bavarian town where you can dine on authentic and delicious food while you’re entertained by authentic German music. One of the best things about Biergarten is that it is a buffet. Disney buffets are great because they offer so many delicious options and all for a great price. It is also pretty easy to get a reservation here, especially for lunch.
- Sci-Fi Dine In Theater – Did you go to the drive-in when you were growing up? I still go all of time, and I love the experience of sitting in your car and watching a movie, all while getting to dine on your own food if you desire. At Sci-Fi Dine In you can enjoy a delicious meal all from the comfort in a classic convertible. Dig into burgers, hot dogs, ribs, or other delicious American classics. Finish your meal with a sweet treat like the warm glazed donut with ice cream, the house made candy bar, or an ice cold milkshake. Check it out next time you’re at Hollywood Studios, it’s worth it.
- Garden Grill – This one is a combination of some many great things! First, it’s located on the top floor of the Land Pavilion and while you dine you will get to look into the Living with the Land attraction. Second, the restaurant slowly rotates so that everyone gets the chance to see everything. Third, it is a character meal! You can meet farmer Mickey, Pluto, Chip, and Dale. Lastly, it is all you can eat and some of the food is harvested right downstairs! All three meals of the day are served here you at all three you can enjoy delicious eats. Classic breakfast items like eggs, sausage, Mickey waffles, and sticky bun bake. Lunch and dinner showcase meats, salad, fries, mac and cheese, potatoes and shortcake for dessert. Now that all three meals are being served there are even more opportunities to check the Garden Grill out.
- Chef Mickey’s – Hang out with Mickey and the gang in their chef gear for breakfast or dinner! Dine on all of your breakfast and dinner favorites at this delicious buffet. Not only do you get to eat as much delicious food as you want, and meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto, but you also get to see the monorail whiz by overhead. This reservation is a hard one to score, so if you get the opportunity to dine here, do it!
- Columbia Harbour House – This quick service location in Liberty Square is a great place to quick and healthy bite to eat. Enjoy lobsters rolls, tuna sandwiches, and salads or if you’re looking for something not as healthy there are fried fish and shrimp plates as well chicken nuggets. You can also enjoy chili and clam chowder, which are great on those slightly cooler winter days. Check it out next time you’re looking for a bite to eat a Magic Kingdom.
What restaurants are a must for your each trip? Let us know in the comments!
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts, and I love Disney dining! I would be more than happy to help you figure what restaurants are best for you and to help you plan and book your next magical vacation! Contact me at email@example.com to start planning and follow me on Facebook for more Disney and travel information!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!