“Tina Fey, your award-winning series ’30 Rock’ has just ended its successful seven-season run on television. What are you going to do next?”
The response from the multi-talented writer, producer, actress, author, show creator and comedienne easily could have been “I’m going to Disney World!” — because that’s exactly what she did. After production recently ended on her acclaimed comedy series, Fey enjoyed a visit to Walt Disney World Resort. Her next film, “Admission,” is a comedy/drama co-starring actor Paul Rudd and is scheduled to debut in theaters next month.
- Events & Attractions for Easter 2013 at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
- Walt Disney World Resort Brings the Magic of New Fantasyland to Times Square February 14 (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021