There’s a rumbly in your tummy for hot cocoa? Here’s a Winnie the Pooh’s Hot Cocoa recipe you can make at home!
It’s adorable plus it features a twist of pumpkin pie or cinnamon in the shape of a hunny pot! It’s so easy to make and everyone in your family will love it.
The perfect little treat to have in the morning or afternoon. Take a look:
WINNIE THE POOH’S HOT COCOA
Hunny Pot Mug
- Brown or orange mug
- Non-toxic, black and yellow enamel acrylic paint
- Cardstock paper
- Hot cocoa mix
- Milk frother
- Pumpkin pie (or cinnamon) spice
Related – Winnie the Pooh Pizzas Recipe
- For the Hunny Pot Mug: Paint a yellow strip in the middle of the mug. Let dry. Then paint the word “hunny” on top, and let dry.
- Follow the instructions on the paint packaging to bake or air dry, to set the paint.
- Next, trace the top of the mug onto a piece of cardstock paper.
- In the middle of the circle, cut out the shape of Winnie the Pooh’s head. (Tip: It’s helpful to practice sketching the design out a few times first).
- Cut out the circle, and leave a little handle.
- For the Hot Cocoa: Start by making your favorite hot cocoa.
- Using a handheld frother, froth enough milk to pour or spoon on top of the hot cocoa.
- Place the stencil on top of the mug, then sprinkle the pumpkin pie spice on generously.
- Remove the stencil.
Credit: Disney Family