Remember the Maleficent Frappuccino that was available at Disney Parks for a limited time during Halloween?
Well, you don’t have to wait until the spooky season to get your hands on one because we have recipe from Totally The Bomb that we are going to share with you today.
Inspired in the mistress of evil, this frappuccino features a vanilla bean frappuccino with raspberry, blackberry and some match and cookie crumbles. Sounds delicious!
If you would like to order one at Starbucks, all you have to do is ask the barista to follow this recipe:
- Grande Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Raspberry Syrup
- Blackberry Inclusions
- Matcha Powder
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Topping
- Start by ordering a grande vanilla bean frappuccino.
- Ask for two pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Then, ask for two scoops of blackberry inclusions.
- Finally, ask for matcha powder and mocha cookie crumble topping to go on top of the whipped cream.
Credit: Totally The Bomb
- This Heigh-Ho Apple Bruschetta Will Have You Whistling While You Eat! - June 11, 2021
- These Pineapple Salmon Voyager Foil Packs Are Calling Us! - June 11, 2021
- Make Way For This Te Fiti Fudgy Coco Cake Pops Recipe! - June 10, 2021