We love this Loki Frappuccino almost as much as we love Loki himself!
Inspired by our favorite trickster, this drink features a green tea frappuccino to give it that green color to match Loki’s look, sweet cream, funnel cake syrup, caramel and cookie crumbles, sounds so good!
Now this drink might look green but once you take the first sip you will discover that it actually taste like waffles! Awesome right? So head to your local Starbucks and ask the barista to follow this easy recipe from Totally the Bomb:
- Green Tea Frappuccino
- Sweet Cream
- Funnel Cake Syrup
- Caramel Drizzle
- Mocha Cookie Crumble
- Start by ordering a grande green tea frappuccino.
- Ask for it to be made with sweet cream.
- Ask for 3 pumps of funnel cake syrup.
- Ask for extra caramel drizzle and mocha cookie crumble topping.
Enjoy! And don’t forget to watch Loki’s new show on Disney Plus on June 9th!
Credit: Totally The Bomb
- You Can Order A Virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino At Starbucks! - June 16, 2021
- Change Your Fate With These Brave Banana Cherry Teacakes! - June 15, 2021
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021