Probably one of the best Disney World Character Experiences for the Disney World reopening has to be Joy in Epcot.
You can find her wandering the gardens near the Imagination Pavilion, she will switch out with Winnie the Pooh so keep an eye out.
While she is behind a fence she is still sharing lots of love with Epcot Guests and will pose for photos.
Check out this video we caught of her having fun in the Gardens.
To check out the list of Disney Character Experiences just click the links below:
- Character Experiences at the Reopened Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- Character Experiences at the Reopened Magic Kingdom & Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Portillios Orlando delays March 2nd Grand Opening - February 24, 2021
- Brightline is almost halfway complete to Orlando International Airport - February 24, 2021
- Foster Grant Teams Up with Disney for a whole new collection of reading glasses - February 24, 2021