Treat yourself with some delicious Mickey Mouse Hot Chocolate Beignets this holiday season!
Chocolate lovers will love this delicious recipe from Disney Parks, they are magical and super sweet, perfect to add that extra touch of pixie dust to your home.
Just follow this easy recipe and have fun baking:
MICKEY MOUSE HOT CHOCOLATE BEIGNETS
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Yeast
- 1/4 Cup Warm Water
- 1 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 Cup Oil, Vegetable or Canola
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 4 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- Oil for Frying
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 packet of hot chocolate mix
- 1 jar of hot fudge, for drizzling
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- Dissolve the yeast in warm water and let it sit for five minutes.
- Add the evaporated milk, oil, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking powder, salt, and 2 cups of flour.
- Beat the dough in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until smooth.
- Replace the paddle attachment with a dough hook. Add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough that is still a little sticky.
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover, and refrigerate for at least two hours to over night.
- Punch out the dough and turn it out onto a floured surface.
- Roll out the dough until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to cut out Mickey shaped beignets.
- Set them aside while you heat up the oil in a large pan or deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Fry the beignets, 3 at a time, for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Line a cooling rack or baking sheet with paper towels. Remove the Mickey beignets from the oil and allow them to rest on the paper towels.
- Add the powdered sugar and chocolate mix to a paper bag.
- Place one or two beignets in the bag, fold over the top and shake to coat.
- Heat up the hot fudge and drizzle over the Mickey Mouse hot chocolate beignets. Top with mini marshmallows.
Enjoy your Mickey Mouse hot chocolate beignets and happy holidays!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022