Thanksgiving is tomorrow and you can add some Disney magic to your holiday celebrations! “The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration” airs Thanksgiving night, Nov. 28, at 8/7 c on ABC and on the ABC app.
Artist Matthew Morrison, singer-songwriter and TV host Emma Bunton, and TV host Jesse Palmer will present the two-hour prime-time special from Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Resort in California. This magical celebration will feature celebrity musical performances among a flurry of Disney holiday entertainment. Check out what the artists had to share about the special:
Viewers will also be treated to several Disney Parks sneak peeks, including an exclusive behind-the-scenes look into Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, opening in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge on Dec. 5, 2019, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida and Jan. 17, 2020, at Disneyland park in California.
Musical performances include the following:
- GRAMMY Award-winning icons Sting and Shaggy perform duets and solo numbers from Walt Disney World Resort, including a new festive reggae version of “Silent Night (Christmas is Coming).”
- GRAMMY Award-winning rock band Portugal. The Man performs “Happy Christmas” and “Merry Christmas Everybody” from Disneyland Resort.
- Three-time GRAMMY Award-winning group Pentatonix will sing a cappella renditions of “Deck the Halls” and “Here Comes Santa Claus” from Walt Disney World Resort.
- Singers Ingrid Michaelson and Andy Grammer perform an all-new original holiday song from Disneyland Resort.
- International pop star Ally Brooke sings “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” from Walt Disney World Resort.
- Singer-songwriter and TV host Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) performs “Santa Baby” from Walt Disney World Resort.
- The Tony, Emmy and two-time Golden Globe-nominated artist Matthew Morrison performs a medley from Walt Disney World Resort of “When You Wish Upon A Star” from the upcoming album “Disney Dreamin’ with Matthew Morrison” and the classic “Let it Snow.”
- Acclaimed two-time Billboard Award-winning electronic violinist Lindsey Stirling pulls all the strings at Walt Disney World Resort for “Carol of the Bells,” from her Christmas album “Warmer in The Winter.”
Remember to also tune in to the “Disney Channel Holiday Party @ Walt Disney World” on Friday, Dec. 13, from 8-8:30 p.m. EST/PST, on Disney Channel and in the DisneyNOW app; and “Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Parade” on Wednesday, Dec. 25, from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. EST, 9:00-11:00 a.m. CST/MST/PST; airtimes vary, check listings, on ABC and on the ABC app.
Will you be tuning in tomorrow to watch “The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration”?
Source: Disney Parks Blog
- New Offers at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish Restaurant - August 12, 2020
- State of California Reviewing How and When to Open Theme Parks - August 11, 2020
- Adventures by Disney Suspends More Trips - August 11, 2020