The Disney Skyliner Travel Times Have Been Revealed. Walt Disney World Resort had unveiled plans for the Disney Skyliner at the 2017 D23 Expo and broke ground in 2018 for the newest transportation system for the Orlando based Resort.
Now in 2019, the Disney Skyliner system is set to open later this year and one of the biggest questions has been answered. That question being, “What are the travel times?” Recently, Disney revealed that the travel times in general will take about 15 minutes at most, with the shortest rides at approximately 5 minutes! Take a look at the approximate travel times between various Disney Skyliner locations.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 5-6 minutes
- Disney’s Carribbean Beach Resort to Disney’s Art of Animation Resort or Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- 5-6 minutes
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort to Disney’s Riviera Resort
- 5 minutes
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort to Epcot’s International Gateway
- 15 minutes
- Disney’s Riviera Resort to Epcot’s International Gateway
- 9 minutes
Will you be checking out the all new Disney Skyliner when it opens later this year?
With all the upcoming openings of new transportation, attractions, and resorts, now more than ever is the time to book a Walt Disney World Resort Vacation.
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? I would love to help you! I am a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the Official Travel Partner of Chip & Company. Key to the World Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I specialize in Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney, or Universal Orlando Resort Vacations. I also can book your stay with Sandals or Beaches Resort, Norwegian Cruise Line, and many more fantastic Vacation Destinations. I can help you make your dream vacation come true! You can call or text me at 904-806-3759 or email me at email@example.com. Feel free to follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below as well. My planning services are FREE with booking! Yes, really FREE!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney+ Series Star Reveals ‘Monsters at Work’ is Getting a Second Season - September 3, 2021
- Official Trailer Released for Netflix’s ‘Red Notice’ Starring Dwayne Johnson, Gal Gadot, and Ryan Reynolds - September 3, 2021
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Shares that He Wants to Meet His Doppelgänger in Alabama - September 3, 2021