This past weekend at Star Wars Celebration in Chicago, Disney Parks Blog revealed coverage of new merchandise coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. Now they are back with a new video featuring even more Galaxy’s Edge Merchandise! There are even a few out of this world items you may have never even imagined before.
New items from Galaxy’s Edge revealed at the Star Wars Celebration included a very real seeming Porg, a Kowakian Monkey-Lizard with its iconic laugh, a Resistance Rank Badge set, a Wookie bag and a variety of other items.
“Most of these products have never been seen before by any of our fans,” Devon Figge of Merchandise Events at Walt Disney World Resort said. “They’ll see the same product no matter where the come – so, they can visit us on either coast and live their Star Wars story.”
Disney Parks Blog has also gave more info on the locations in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge you can visit to find these new and unique items.
- Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers – Guests come to the workshop to meet with the Gatherers – a secretive group of people who have dedicated their lives to restoring balance in the galaxy by passing on their knowledge of Jedi lore and the Force. The workshop Master guides guests to customize and build their own unique lightsabers, and instructs them on the ways of the Jedi.
- Droid Depot – Visitors to Mubo’s workshop can choose parts and construct their own individual astromech droids to accompany them on their journey, and then take them home with them.
- First Order Cargo – A spaceport hangar bay serves as the temporary base and landing spot for the First Order. First Order officers have brought in crates of gear, uniforms and other supplies to win the hearts and minds of locals and visitors to Black Spire Outpost.
- Resistance Supply – Resistance members and local sympathizers oversee a makeshift stall that supplies Resistance uniforms, pins, badges, hats, helmets, jackets, maps, tools, training supplies, food rations and other items.
There will also be market stalls that will carry a variety of merchandise such as:
- Toydarian Toymaker – Toys
- Creature Stall – Interesting critters that you can take home with you.
- Black Spire Outfitters – Clothing
- The Jewels of Bith -Accessories and other trinkets to treasure.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open at Disneyland this Spring, and Hollywood Studios This Summer! Which Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Merchandise items are you looking forward to most?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!