As the long days of winter tick by and summer draws closer the anticipation for the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is building. Are you making plans now or waiting for the official announcement of the opening date? Either way, in order to be one of the first to see the new themed land now, is the time to start thinking about accommodations. The Disneyland Resort has three on-site hotels, but there are many other options within a short and in some cases even walkable distance. Many of these off-site Good Neighbor hotels offer fantastic amenities.
The Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel, Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel is getting in on the countdown fun with a Best Giveaway in the Galaxy Contest. The grand prize for the contest includes a phenomenal package.
- Three nights for a family of four at Majestic Garden Hotel
- Four park tickets with the hopper option allowing you to visit both Disneyland Park and Disney’s California Adventure
- Daily breakfast at Garden Court Bistro, the hotel’s breakfast buffet
- $200 to dine at Hanagi, Anehiem Majestic Garden Hotel’s brand new Japanese inspired restaurant opening May 2019
- And last, but certainly not least a Star Wars themed goody basket
This is an online contest that runs through May 7, 2019, the winner will be chosen May 10, 2019. The winner must complete their trip on or before May 22, 2020. Other entrants not selected for the grand prize will receive a special discount code for the hotel.
The Tudor style hotel themed as a castle this hotel has its very own princess. Princess Corinne is available by reservation for a royal audience. On any Friday through Sunday in 2019, the princess can provide a bedtime story or wakeup call complete with a special snack. The hotel sits on 13 acres and boasts 489 guest rooms and suites and offers a shuttle for transportation to the Disneyland Resort area.
Source: Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
Do you want to be one of the first to see Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Would you like a quote for Disneyland as soon as the opening date is released? Let’s start planning your stress-free magical and memorable Disneyland vacation today. Contact me today using the form below, at 864-214–5981 or firstname.lastname@example.org. As a Travel Advisor with the official travel partner of Chip & Company, Key to the World Travel (An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) I provide no-obligation quotes and complementary booking and planning services. Join my Facebook page to learn more about the travel services I provide.
Latest posts by Cathleen Christie (see all)
- ARDA Awards Disney Vacation Club with the 2019 Employer of Choice - April 14, 2019
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe Has A Pretty New Dessert - April 11, 2019
- Magic Kingdom Park Introduces the Disney Plant Based Cuisine Guide - April 10, 2019