The Get Your Ears on Celebration event is continuing by adding even more delicious treats. The Cookies ‘n Cream Bread Pudding at Disney California Adventure park is one of those tasty treats added! If you are a cookies ‘n cream fan or a bread pudding fan this delectable treat won’t disappoint!
Guests can purchase this super sweet treat is available at Pacific Wharf Café. The Cookies ‘n Cream Bread Pudding will be an amazing ending to some of the other menu items, such as a hearty bowl of soup in a sourdough bowl or a turkey pesto club sandwich. As you finish up your meal and grab this sweet treat be sure to head out onto the deck to soak up the sun as you watch the ducks float by.
Sad that you can’t make it to Disney California Adventure anytime soon? We have the recipe to make the Cookies ‘n Cream Bread Pudding at home!
Cookies ‘n Cream Bread Pudding: Serves 12
1lb. load day-old Italian bread
5 Large eggs
1 ½ cups sugar
4 cups half and half
1tbsp vanilla extract
24 chocolate sandwich cookies, quartered
½ cup heavy whipping cream
14oz can sweetened condensed milk
12 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
For Bread Pudding:
- Preheat over to 350F. Spray 9x13in baking pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Cut bread into one-inch cubes and place in large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, sugar, half and half, and vanilla extract in medium mixing bowl. Whisk until fluffy. Pour over cubed bread, stirring gently to mix. Set aside for 15 minutes
- Gently stir in cookies.
- Pour bread pudding mixture into prepared baking pan and spread out evenly
- Bake 45-50 minutes, until top has set and a thermometer placed in center reads 165F
- Cool for 15 minutes
- Whip heavy whipping cream in a bowl with electric mixer until medium peaks form
- Cut bread pudding using Mickey Mouse-shaped cookie cutter and place on plate
- Drizzle with 1-2 teaspoons of sweetened condensed milk
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons whipped cream and 1 tablespoon of crushed cookies.
Enjoy this delicious Cookies ‘n Cream Bread Pudding!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
You should really try all Disney food in person! What’s that, you want to try it in person but don’t know where to start?! Well, pack your bags and get ready! As an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations, Universal Resort and more, and the official travel partner for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts, I can help you begin your journey. Just click the Key to the World Travel Picture, email me at Jessica.email@example.com, follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below for a free no-obligation quote!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Jessica Jones (see all)
- New Holiday Festivities Coming to Walt Disney World. - June 8, 2019
- Disney Launches The Lion King “Protect the Pride” Campaign. - June 8, 2019
- Have a Magical Father’s Day at Walt Disney World Resort. - June 8, 2019