The Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve quickly and Adventures by Disney is closely monitoring global developments and following the advice of public health authorities, medical experts and officials in the destinations they visit.
In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of Guests and Guides, Adventures by Disney has decided to suspend new departures through the end of April.
Additionally, based on updated travel guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it is also necessary to cancel the following adventures:
- Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos departures through May
- Italy departures through May
- Italy and Amalfi Coast departures through May
- Japan departures through May
- China departures through June
During the suspended operations, Adventures by Disney will continue to compensate Cast Members.
ADDITIONAL SCREENING MEASURES
Currently, Disney plans to move forward with any trip not listed above. However, they will continue to make adjustments as necessary and will notify guests immediately should there be changes to their itinerary.
Guests who have air travel booked through Adventures by Disney are able to work directly with Adventures by Disney to change and/or cancel their air. Guests who booked their own air travel arrangements should contact their airlines directly to make the appropriate changes.
TEMPORARY CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATE
Disney is offering a temporary adjustment to the Adventure Vacation Date Change Policy to provide more flexibility for guests.
For guests currently booked on Adventures through May 31, they may change their reservation and they will receive a 100% credit to be used toward a future Adventure. For guests traveling April 1 through April 15, 2020, please contact Adventures by Disney at least 24 hours prior to the Adventure start date to request a change. For guests traveling April 16 through May 31, 2020, contact Adventures by Disney at least 14 days prior to their Adventure start date to request a change. You may select a new travel date and/or an alternate Adventure by December 31, 2020. The credit is non-refundable and standard prevailing rates will apply. Any new bookings made on future trips through the end of June will be subject to fully refundable deposits up until the final payment date.
Please read the below additional information on the temporary adjustment to the Adventures by Disney policy on itinerary changes:
- If desired, Guests with reservations through May 31, 2020, may “park” their reservation until December 2020 for travel on any available date thereafter without incurring any additional fees. Any guest who doesn’t make a decision by December 31, 2020, will forfeit any payments that are parked due to coronavirus.
- Reservations moved to a new Adventure/Date will be at the prevailing rate.
- Guests who choose to cancel their booking will incur normal cancellation fees imposed by Disney.
- Disney World to present reopening plans to Orange County Wednesday - May 26, 2020
- Tokyo Disneyland’s Shopping District to Reopen on June 1st - May 26, 2020
- Disneyland can Reopen Under Phase 3 Guidelines as Early as June - May 26, 2020