Adventures by Disney has just released important information on their website about the Coronavirus for guests with upcoming travel plans including a cancellation update.
Check it out below.
Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve quickly and Adventures by Disney is closely monitoring global developments and following the advice of public health authorities, medical experts and officials in the destinations we visit.
In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our Guests and Guides, Adventures by Disney has decided to suspend new departures through the end of March, excluding the Australia adventure, departing March 15 that will continue as scheduled.
Additionally, based on updated travel guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it is also necessary to cancel the following adventures:
- Disneyland Resort & Southern California through March
- Disneyland Resort & Southern California Escape through March
- England and France departures through April
- Egypt departures through April
- Greece departures through April
- Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos through May
- Italy departures through May
- Italy and Amalfi Coast departures through May
- Japan departures through May
- China departures through June
We’ll be contacting all impacted guests and travel agents. For specific questions, you may also reach out to our Contact Center 1-855-223-0025 or 407-566-8345.
ADDITIONAL SCREENING MEASURES
Currently, we plan to move forward with any trip not listed above.
- Any Guest or guide who has traveled from, to or through the following countries within 14 days of their trip’s departure will not be able to travel with Adventures by Disney: Austria, Belgium, China, including Hong Kong and Macau, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City.
- Any Guest who has been in contact with someone from these areas, including Guests with connecting flights in these locations, also will not be able to travel, nor will anyone who has helped care for someone suspected of having or has been diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19), or who is currently subject to health monitoring for possible exposure.
Guests who have air travel booked through Adventures by Disney will automatically have their flights rebooked on an alternate route. Guests who booked their own air travel arrangements should contact their airlines directly to make the appropriate changes.
TEMPORARY CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATE
We are offering a temporary adjustment to our Adventure Vacation Date Change Policy to provide more flexibility for our Guests.
Guests may select a new travel date and/or an alternate adventure by December 31, 2020, by calling (855) 223-0025 or (407) 566-8345. The credit is non-refundable and standard prevailing rates will apply. Any new bookings made on future trips through the end of June, 2020 will be subject to fully refundable deposits up until the final payment date.
According to public health authorities, Guests can help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and many other illnesses by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom and before eating. Parents can supervise their children to ensure they wash their hands thoroughly. Guests are also advised to cover their nose and mouth with a tissue or upper sleeve when sneezing, and avoid sneezing or coughing into their hands or without covering their nose and mouth.
Updates will be posted online as new information becomes available. Guests with specific questions may reach out to our Contact Center at (855) 223-0025 or (407) 566-8345.
More information can be found here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Skyliner just received a 50th Anniversary Makeover - September 6, 2021
- Pog Juice returns to Disney’s Polynesian Resort - September 6, 2021
- Disney World 50th Anniversary Bus spotted at Walt Disney World - September 6, 2021