The highly anticipated Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival kicks off on March 6th! As we countdown the days, let’s take peek at some of the exclusive Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise that will be available! Plus there are a total of FIVE special collections for this year’s festival merchandise.
Minnie’s Garden Party, and Violet Lemonade are two of the fabulous new collections we can look forward to at the festival! The special the Minnie Mouse ears based on the ever popular Violet Lemonade drink are sure to be a crowd pleaser! These ears are coated in delicious sparkles, and topped off with slices of lemon, and fabric violets. Fashion apparel and accessories inspired by this drink have been popular in the world of Disney Style, so this is an exciting treat. We also have a look at a t-shirt from the Minnie’s Garden Party collection. This is a returning Minnie artwork style, that proves to be very popular.
Other collections being offered at the festival include:
- Minnie’s Garden Party – Welcome spring’s arrival with this feminine collection featuring Minnie Mouse on apparel, drinkware, accessories and more.
- Mickey’s Garden Shed – Mickey Mouse unearths the joy of gardening in this collection that includes apparel, headwear, garden stake & statuary and more.
- Violet Lemonade Collection – Calling all Violet Lemonade fans! Put a little zest in your fest with this fun collection of apparel, headwear, accessories and more.
- Figment’s Imagination Goes Wild – Grow wild with this colorful assortment of apparel and drinkware featuring Figment.
- Spike and Donald – Bring the festival fun home with this buzzworthy collection of apparel and headware featuring Spike the Bee and Donald Duck. Be sure to also look for the Spike Scavenger Hunt coming to the festival too!
You’ll find the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Merchandise at select retail locations throughout Epcot and at Mouse Gear when the festival kicks off on March 6th!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- New Cotton Candy Minnie Backpack Now At Walt Disney World - October 21, 2020
- Enchanting New Special Edition Holiday Ariel Doll Makes A Splash! - October 20, 2020
- A New Haunted Mansion Dooney and Bourke Collection has Materialized - October 19, 2020