Flowers, gardens, topiaries, food and more! The 2019 Flower and Garden Festival is coming our way March 6th through June 3rd! Today we got a look at the new Outside Kitchen menus for the festival! We are super excited this year for all the new food and drink coming to the 2019 Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot.
- World Showcase, Epcot
- Outdoor Kitchens open daily from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Epcot admission required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Outdoor Kitchens subject to closure at any time
- Food and beverage samples are available while supplies last
- All menu items are subject to change without notice
Take a look at the menus for the Outdoor Kitchens around the World Showcase here(get a napkin, you may have to wipe away the drool):
Arbor at The Gardeners Terrace – NEW!
Take a culinary journey through a choice of delicacies, nurtured into a full bloom of taste sensations!
- Fried Green Tomatoes with Blue Crab-fennel Salad, Remoulade and Smoked Paprika Oil
- Smoked Salmon Stack with Avocados, Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Caviar and Focaccia Crostino
- Mixed Berry Buttermilk Cake, served with Apple Cider Sorbet (V) (GF) (KA)
- Original Sin Brewery Black Widow Hard Cider, New York, NY
- Florida Beer Company Caribé Strawberry Rose Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Key Lime Apple Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Karbach Brewing Lemon and Ginger Radler Houston, TX
- Seadog Brewing Company Sunfish Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Shipyard Brewing Company Grind the Rind Watermelon IPA, Portland, ME
- Cider Flight
- Beer Flight
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth – NEW!
Discover the many flavors of healthy cuisine in this delightful eatery, featuring vegetables straight from the garden!
- Citrus-poached Salmon with Ancient Grain Salad, Roasted Vegetables, Citrus Greens (GF)
- From the Garden: Roasted Beets, Cashew Cheese and Micro Herbs with Lemon-oil Dressing (GF) (V)
- Mickey Tart Peanut Butter Mousse with Strawberry Jam and Boba Pearls (V) (KA)
- Blood Orange Aqua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic) (KA)
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V) (KA)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese (KA)
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries (KA)
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager, Munich, Germany
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager, Bad Köstritz, Germany
- Hugo Cocktail with Sparkling Wine, Elderflower and Mint
- Beer Flight
The Citrus Blossom – NEW!
Treat your taste buds to the subtleties of lemon, orange and lime—turning delicious dishes even more delish!
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF)
- Tuna Tataki with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado and Pappadam Crisp
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (GF) (KA)
- Citrus Shortcake: Orange Chiffon Cake, Lemon Curd, Mandarins, Whipped Cream, Citrus Crumble (V)
- Orange Cream Slushy in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MD
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
Enjoy sweet ‘n’ tangy treats from our own Sunshine State-station, nestled between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
- Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
- Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue (KA)
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (non-alcoholic)
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Twisted Strawberry Fest Fruit Ale, Tampa, FL
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Key Lime Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Gin
- Beer Flight
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—each delish dish is a Festival favorite!
- Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice garnished with Whipped Cream, Berry Sauce Drizzle and Toasted Coconut (V) (KA)
- Chilled Soba Noodle Salad with Pan-seared Tuna and Wasabi Dressing
- Karaage with Nanban Sauce: Japanese-style Fried Chicken served on a bed of Shredded Cabbage and topped with a Soy and Vinegar-based Dressing (KA)
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Sayuri “Little Lilly” Nigori Sake
- “Ichigo Sun” Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail with Sake, Strawberry Purée and Lemonade
Jardin de Fiestas
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
- Tlacoyo: Blue Corn Masa topped with Black Bean Spread, Ground Chorizo, Queso Fresco and Mexican Cream
- Beef Torta: Braised Beef served on a Crispy Sourdough Roll with Queso Oaxaca, Avocado, Pickled Onions and Jalapeños in a Spicy Habanero Sauce
- Tres Leches: Milk-soaked Sponge Cake topped with Cajeta Whipped Cream and Almond Powder
- Cerveza: Allende Golden Ale Craft Beer served with a Liqueur Floater
- Damiana Flower Margarita: Damiana Flower Liqueur, Blanco Tequila, Agave Nectar and Citrus Juices served on the rocks with a Black Ant Salt Rim
- Oaxacan Gin & Tonic: Smokey Gin, Black Currant Liqueur, Vermouth, Lime Juice and Tonic Water
- Rosé Sangria: Withers Rosé Wine, Tequila Blanco, Elderflower and Ginger Liqueur, Pineapple, Cactus Pear and Ginger Juices
La Isla Fresca
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
- Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut-Lime Sauce
- Tropical Mousse Cake: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple (KA)
- Tropical Freeze (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- Tropical Freeze with Cruzan Mango Rum
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
- Szechuan Spicy Red-braised Beef Shank over Rice
- House-made Crab and Cheese Wontons
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (V) (KA)
- “Panda” Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Bobas (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Pirates of the China Sea: Dark Rum, Peach Syrup and Piña Colada Mix
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango Syrup and Orange Juice
- Plum Wine Cooler
Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables (KA)
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato featuring Burton’s Maple Syrup (KA)
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Unibroue Éphérmère Apple Wheat Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Blanche de Chambly Belgian White Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Lune de Miel Amber Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whisky
- Beer Flight
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- Pineapple Soft-serve (V) (KA)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Pineapple Soft-serve Ice Cream with Fanta® (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Coastal Empire Beer Co. Coco Piña Gose, Savannah, GA (flight)
- Maui Brewing Co. Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI (flight)
- SweetWater Brewing Company Goin’ Coastal IPA with Pineapple, Atlanta, GA (flight)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Pineapple Soft-serve Ice Cream with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
- Pizza Toscana: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Sweet Sausage, Caramelized Onion, Mozzarella, Asiago and Parmesan Cheeses (KA)
- Pomodori Verdi e Mozzarella: Fried Green Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese, Balsamic Reduction
- Tri-Colored Cheese Tortellini, Sage Butter and Chicken Veloute (KA)
- Zeppole: Ricotta Cheese Fritters, Powdered sugar, Raspberry Sauce and Chocolate-hazelnut Drizzle (KA)
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Moretti La Rossa
- Placido Pinot Grigio
- Placido Chianti
- Villa Sandi Prosecco
- Montegrande Corbinello
- Fior d’Arancio Montegrande Moscato
- Bellini: Sparkling Wine and Peach Purée
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Taste of Marrakesh
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
- Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad
- Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili-ranch Sauce
- Walnut Honey Baklava
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
- White Sangria
- Casa Beer
- Larroque Chardonnay, Meknes
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
Saddle up for slow-cooked specialties and a mighty fine selection of craft beer—at the American Adventure Pavilion!
- Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw (KA)
- Shredded Beef Brisket with Smoked Potato, Chorizo Fondue and Green Tomato Relish
- Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-made Pickle
- Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Frozen Simply™ Lemonade (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Central 28 Brewing Company Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscus Wheat Ale, DeBary, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Phantasmas Spicy Double IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Boneshaker Zinfandel, Lodi, CA
- Frozen Simply™ Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- Beer Flight
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
- Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Purée, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey-blistered Grapes, Sunflower Brittle and Coriander Flowers (GF) (V)
- Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, Charred Vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro Citrus Greens
- Local Wildflower Honey-mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses and Petite Lavender Shoots (V) (KA)
- Honey-peach Cobbler Freeze (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Goodwood Brewing Company Brandy Barrel Honey Ale, Louisville, KY
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Honey-peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by IMPOSSIBLE™ Foods – NEW!
Delight in some of your favorite foods—created from innovative recipes with some impossibly delicious twists!
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (GF) (V) (KA)
- Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, Creamy Herb Dressing (V)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumb, Pomegranate and Baby Herbs (GF) (V)
- suja® Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Noon Greens™ (non-alcoholic)
- suja® Organic Cold Pressed Juice: Vibrant Probiotic (non-alcoholic)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Tropical Wonderland Wheat Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company®
Wet your whistle with Festival-inspired beverages and adult libations at coffee carts across the park!
- Future World East – Pedal to the Meadow – Frozen Cappuccino topped with Vodka and Kahlúa Liqueur
- Canada – Cold Clover – Cold Brew Coffee with Irish Cream Syrup and topped with Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- Showcase Plaza – Goose on the Loose – Frozen Passion Fruit and Le Citron Vodka topped with Iced Tea
- The American Adventure – Bee’s Buzz – Frozen Lemonade and Coconut Syrup topped with Pineapple Rum
Check out some of the offerings at casual eateries where you can find terrific food and beverages to keep your taste buds delighted!
Key Lime Funnel Cake topped with Crumbled Graham Cracker and Whipped Cream
Block & HansBeverage
Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY
Short’s Brewing Company Local’s Light Lager, Bellaire, MI
Dogfish Head Brewery American Beauty Pale Ale, Milton, DE
Brooklyn Brewery Defender IPA, Brooklyn, NY
Golden Road Brewing Pineapple Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
3 Daughters Brewing Hard Rosé Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
Violet Blueberry Vanilla Croissant Doughnut
Berry Tea Mint Julep (non-alcoholic)
Berry Tea Mint Julep with Bourbon
Coffee-rubbed Pork Poutine with Barbecue Demi-Glace, Fire-roasted Corn Relish and Cheese Curds
Stow Away Mary: Classic Bloody Mary with Absolut Vodka garnished with Pimento-stuffed Olives, Cherry Tomato, Celery, Jumbo Shrimp and Smokehouse Jerky
Fife & Drum TavernBeverage
Short’s Brewing Company Soft Parade Shandy, Bellaire, MI
Let’s book your adventure to Walt Disney World for the Flower and Garden Festival NOW! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from a Key to the World Travel agent, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 716-479-5412 , via email at email@example.com on Facebook, or fill out and submit the form below.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!