Take a Look at the New Dessert Menu of Disneyland’s Steakhouse 55. Disney is always looking for the next WOW-factor when it comes to their culinary creations, and this time they have truly outdone themselves! Let’s look at the new dessert menu at one of Disneyland’s best kept secrets: Steakhouse 55.
Here are the currently offered desserts at Steakhouse 55 with pricing (in U.S. Dollars, of course):
- Chocolate Crown Cake ($15.00 USD)
- Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Crémeux, Blackberry Cream, Chambord Berry Sauce
- Brown Butter Sugar Cookie ($12.00 USD)
- Bourbon Sabayon, Tahitian Vanilla Ice Cream, Smoked Salt, Orange Tuile
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée ($12.00 USD)
- Sumac Glazed Peaches, fresh Berries, Whipped Lemon Cream, Sweet Meringue
- Sourdough Bread Pudding ($12.00 USD)
- Caramel Sauce, Sherry Macerated Cherries, Toffee Ice Cream
- Chocolate Banana Tart ($12.00 USD)
- Manjari Chocolate Ganache, Banana Sponge, Chocolate Chantilly, Candied Hazelnut
- Cheese Plate ($17.00 USD)
- Shaft’s Blue, Cypress Grove Midnight Moon Aged Goat, Bravo Silver Mountain Cheddar, Bellwether Farms San Andreas Manchego, and Marin County Camembert
— Disneyland Today (@DisneylandToday) April 18, 2019
Does anyone see the Chocolate Crown Cake and just imagining how A-MAZING it must taste? My mouth is watering at the mere thought. (Insert heart eyes emoji here!) I’m also a huge sucker for Crème Brûlée, and those toppings sound devine! If only I had room after dinner to try all of these fantastic options… sigh… oh well, I guess we’ll have to make more than one trip!
Have you tried any of the new dessert menu items at Steakhouse 55? What other desserts do you love at Disneyland? Which one was your favorite and why? We would L-O-V-E to hear about your experiences. Feel free to share your photos and stories in the comments.
Photo Credit: @DisneylandToday
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? I would love to help you! I am a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the Official Travel Partner of Chip & Company. Key to the World Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I specialize in Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures By Disney, or Universal Orlando Resort Vacations. I also can book your stay with Sandals or Beaches Resort, Norwegian Cruise Line, and many more fantastic Vacation Destinations. I can help you make your dream vacation come true! You can call or text me at 904-806-3759 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below as well. My planning services are FREE with booking! Yes, really FREE!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Taylor Swift ‘folklore’ Special to Premiere Exclusively on Disney+ - November 24, 2020
- Williams Sonoma Offering Nevarro Nummies Macarons Featured in Star Wars ‘The Mandalorian’ - November 24, 2020
- Star Wars ‘Boba Fett’ Prequel Series may be Coming to Disney+ - November 24, 2020