What is the best thing about Valentine’s Day? It’s got to be the sweet treats, right? I mean flowers are nice, but they perish – a delicious meal or dessert at the Happiest Place on Earth is sure to win out over flowers any day! I wish I were going to be at WDW for Valentine’s Day, don’t you?
This article highlights some of the amazing new Valentine’s offerings at Walt Disney World this season.
Princess Tiana said it best: “My mom always said that the quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” If that’s the case, love is all around at Walt Disney World Resort! This week, you’ll find specialty sweets throughout the resort; here are some of our favorites:
Magic Kingdom Park
- Specialty strawberry and chocolate sundae at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Red velvet waffle sundae with cream cheese icing and sprinkles at Sleepy Hollow (after 5p.m.)
- Queen of Hearts cupcake at Cheshire Café
- Red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing at Be Our Guest Restaurant (on February 14, dinner only)
- Strawberry cheesecake at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant (February 14 only)
- Chocolate-raspberry cupcake at Main Street Bakery
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Lady and the Tramp cupcake with red velvet cake and chocolate ganache frosting at The Trolley Car Café, Starring Rolls Cafe, ABC Commissary, Pizza Planet, Backlot Express, Studio Catering Co., Rosie’s All American Café, Fairfax Fare
- Cherry chocolate cupcake at Sunshine Seasons
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Valentine’s Day heart-shaped cheesecakes, fondue for two, and chocolate covered strawberries at The Mara
- Heart-shaped puff pastry filled with a Champagne mousse and wild strawberry sauce at Jiko – The Cooking Place
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- Red velvet cupcake, sweetheart dessert featuring two cupcakes, two chocolate-covered strawberries and two truffles at Beach Club Marketplace
- Sweetheart dessert compilation for two at Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Specialty raspberry panna cotta cupcake at BoardWalk Bakery
- Special Valentine’s thunder dessert at Flying Fish Café
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Red velvet pancakes at Kona Cafe
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Valentine Trinity Dessert featuring petite double-ganache chocolate cake, Champagne sabayon and raspberry turnover at Artist Point
- Strawberry-dipped chocolate cupcake at Roaring Fork
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Sweetheart pancakes and Valentine’s-themed dessert buffet at Chef Mickey’s
- Red velvet pancakes, red velvet cupcake, strawberry-chocolate crème brûlée, and flourless chocolate cake at The Wave … of American Flavors
- Double-chocolate specialty cupcake at Contempo Café
Please comment below with which treats you would share with your sweetie on Valentine’s Day!
Thank you to Disney Parks Blog for this yummy article that is sure to delight any Valentine’s Day foodie.
I’m Stephanie – Disneyland expert and writer for Chip & Co and Premier Annual Passholder for both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. I am also an Annual Passholder for Universal Studios Hollywood. Along with being a huge Walt Disney fan and entertainment junkie, I am an Independent Travel Consultant with World of Magic Travel, the preferred Travel Agency of Chip & Co. When I am not planning my next trip to Disney, you can find me working on various craft projects at home and running my businesses. Who am I kidding – I am always planning my next Disney trip!
Contact me today for your FREE quote for Disney and other magical destinations at email@example.com. I look forward to helping you make some vacation magic very soon!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.