Make Christmas eve magical with this adorable Minnie Mouse Hot Cocoa!
If you are having a pink Christmas this year, then this recipe is perfect for you! It’s sweet and adorable just like Minnie herself! And is a great drink to start your day with. Want to know how to make it? Just follow this super easy recipe from Disney Family:
MINNIE MOUSE HOT COCOA
- Pink candy melts
- Pink sprinkles
- White pearls
- Silicone ice cube tray
- Paper straws
- Chocolate mini donuts
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Place one bag of pink chocolate candy melts in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt pink chocolate candy melts in increments of 30 seconds, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Fill a silicone ice cube tray with melted pink chocolate.
- Sprinkle pink sprinkles and white pearls over each individual section of chocolate.
- Place one straw in the middle of every section of chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat 8 ounces of milk in a microwave safe mug. Place one pink chocolate cube into mug and stir.
- Add whipped cream and two chocolate mini donuts for ears.
Enjoy your Minnie Mouse hot cocoa and happy holidays!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!