The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort officially opening to guests starting on July 29th
“With the Disney parks reopening, we are thrilled to open our doors again,” said the hotel’s newly appointed area general manager, Sean Verney. “We are committed to providing a relaxing and revitalizing experience but doing so in a responsible manner.”
In preparation for reopening, the property has implemented Our Commitment to Clean, a new set of policies and procedures for cast members and guests to address the unique challenges presented by the current pandemic environment.
The new procedures were developed in conjunction with experts from the fields of medicine and public health and include cleaning protocols throughout each step of the guest’s journey and through every physical space in the hotel.
Guests who have reservations at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort are now eligible to access Disney Park Pass system to make park reservations. Guests must have valid theme park admission. Follow the link for more information on the Disney Park Pass system. The Walt Disney World theme parks are scheduled to reopen in phases on July 11 and July 15.
The key components of Our Commitment to Clean include:
- Enhanced Cleaning – cleaning efforts will be increased across all areas of the hotel, with special attention paid to high-traffic spaces and high-touch surfaces
- Physical Distancing – restaurants, meeting spaces and other public areas will have reduced seating capacities; signage and stanchions throughout the property will assist with proper distancing in lines
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment – face coverings will be required for all cast members and required for all guests in public spaces
A full overview of the policies and procedures can be found at: www.swandolphin.com/importantinfo.
The hotel will continue to host meetings and groups, working with each to customize their events under strict new standards. Groups interested in booking a meeting can visit www.swandolphinmeetings.com.
“We’re ready!” said Verney. “While much of the world has changed, our goal remains the same – to deliver a magical experience for our guests – and that’s what we plan to do.”
In case you missed the news Annual Passholders can now book additional days in Disney’s Park Pass System
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Modified Festival of the Lion King returning this Summer to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan to Play Mr. Smee in Disney’s Peter Pan & Wendy - January 21, 2021
- You can win a trip to Disney’s Aulani Resort with the Magic of ‘Ohana Sweepstakes - January 21, 2021