The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has released the menu for the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition on Friday, Oct. 30 and is now offering individual event-only tickets for $110 per person to provide guests not staying at the resort a way to experience this intimate version of the annual popular event. Event-only tickets are also now available for the Saturday, Oct. 24 Oktoberfest event ($75 per person).
The Oct. 30 Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition menu will include:
- Carved standing rib roast with roasted fingerling potatoes, mushroom, pearl onion and red wine sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Sorghum glazed heritage pork collar with braised greens, white corn spoon bread and caramelized brussels sprouts from Smokin D’s BBQ
- Arkansas “BLT” with fried green tomato, double smoked bacon, iceberg lettuce and pimento cheese from Cabana
- Seared sustainable salmon with caramelized savoy cabbage, asparagus and Dijon cream from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Cocoa chitarra pasta with cauliflower alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese from Il Mulino
- Chile Colorado Bowl with green chile braised duroc pork, steamed rice, pickled apple-cabbage slaw and crispy chicharrones from Frida’s Kitchen
- Dessert station from two-time world pastry champion Chef Laurent Branlard
- More than 40 beer, wine & spirit offerings
This Food & Wine Classic will happen on October 30 from 5:30 to 8 pm.
Among the protocols that will be implemented for each event are: Temperature check at entrance for all attendees, plexiglass walls for all food service, all cast members wearing PPE, each group will receive their own socially distanced reserved table, touchless menus and clearly marked social distancing signage.
Will you be heading to this special event?
- Save Up to 30% on Select Rooms for 5-Night Stays at Aulani this Fall - April 14, 2021
- Walt Disney Imagineering completes extensive refurbishment of King Arthur Carousel - April 13, 2021
- Moana Returns to Disney’s Aulani Resort - April 13, 2021