The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has released the menu for the Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition on Friday, Oct. 30 and is now offering individual event-only tickets for $110 per person to provide guests not staying at the resort a way to experience this intimate version of the annual popular event. Event-only tickets are also now available for the Saturday, Oct. 24 Oktoberfest event ($75 per person).
The Oct. 30 Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition menu will include:
- Carved standing rib roast with roasted fingerling potatoes, mushroom, pearl onion and red wine sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Sorghum glazed heritage pork collar with braised greens, white corn spoon bread and caramelized brussels sprouts from Smokin D’s BBQ
- Arkansas “BLT” with fried green tomato, double smoked bacon, iceberg lettuce and pimento cheese from Cabana
- Seared sustainable salmon with caramelized savoy cabbage, asparagus and Dijon cream from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Cocoa chitarra pasta with cauliflower alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese from Il Mulino
- Chile Colorado Bowl with green chile braised duroc pork, steamed rice, pickled apple-cabbage slaw and crispy chicharrones from Frida’s Kitchen
- Dessert station from two-time world pastry champion Chef Laurent Branlard
- More than 40 beer, wine & spirit offerings
This Food & Wine Classic will happen on October 30 from 5:30 to 8 pm.
Among the protocols that will be implemented for each event are: Temperature check at entrance for all attendees, plexiglass walls for all food service, all cast members wearing PPE, each group will receive their own socially distanced reserved table, touchless menus and clearly marked social distancing signage.
Will you be heading to this special event?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through April 3rd - January 16, 2021
- Proof of negative COVID test needed for International Travelers coming to US - January 15, 2021
- Disney reimagines spaces for Children’s Hospitals - January 15, 2021