Disney has released Storybook Dining at Artist Point concept art to show guests what their new character dining experience will soon offer! Starting December 16th you can enter the Enchanted Forest and dine with Snow White, the Evil Queen, and even those lovable Seven Dwarfs! The makeover of Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge has taken on a whole new experience for guests as they quench their thirst with fun cocktails (and mocktails) and a variety of beers in bottles and on draft. A wine list with a focus on the most highly rated wines from Oregon and Washington State rounds out the beverage menu.
Begin the storybook-themed dining experience with shared appetizers including Hunter’s Pie, Winter Squash Bisque and Wicked Shrimp Cocktail finishing up with individually plated entrées and desserts. I am so excited for Storybook Dining to open. I am counting the days until I am able to visit this myself and see the magic that it holds.
Shared Appetizers for the Table Include:
- Winter Squash Bisque: Caramel Loli, Granola
- Hunter’s Pie: Chicken, Black Truffle, Stone Fruit Preserve
- Wicked Shrimp Cocktail: Soy, Miso, Avocado, Thai Chili, Greens
- From the Garden: Fruit, Vegetables, Cheese, and Create-Your-Own Honey Butter
Storybook Dining Adult Entrées
- Seafood Stew: Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Tomato, Fennel
- Royal Prime Rib Roast: Horseradish Mashed Potato, Hay-smoked Carrots, Popover, Jus
- A Stroll through Nature: Butternut Squash, Arugula, Gnocchi, Sage, Parmesan
- Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken: Confit Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Apples, and Chestnut Butter
- Magic Mirror Slow-braised Veal Shank: Celery Root Mashed, Wilted Winter Greens, Jus
- Bashful’s Butter-poached Snapper: Root Vegetable Risotto, Wild Mushroom, Citrus-Butter Sauce
Dining Children’s Entrées (ages 3-9)
- Royal Prime Rib Roas: Roasted Potatoes, Broccolini
- Princess Pasta: Choice of Red Sauce or Cheese Sauce
- Vegetarian Steam Bun: Crisp Shiitake, Hoisin, Pickles, and Cilantro
- Grilled Chicken: Roasted Potatoes, Broccolini
- Chicken Tenders available upon request
Shared Desserts for the Table
- Miner’s Treasures: Sponge Cake, Chocolate Gems, and Buttercream Icing
- “Poison” Apple: White Chocolate-Apple Mousse, Sour Center
- Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie: Meringue, Gooseberry
- The Hunter’s Gift to the Queen: Crackled Maple Popcorn, Ganache Heart
Wickedly Refreshing Cocktails
- Enchanted Apple: Skyy Citrus Vodka, DeKuyper Pucker Sour Apple, and White Cranberry Juice $11.00
- Evil to the Core: Patrón Silver Tequila, Habanero, Blackberry, Orange Juice $12.00
- Alchemy: Uncle Val’s Gin Vodka, Agave, Lime, Cucumber $12.00
- The Smoking Mirror: Johnnie Walker Black, Wildberry, Lime, Rosemary Smoke $12.00
Are you as excited as me? I love Snow White… she is my favorite princess and I cannot contain my excitement for the opening of this new character meal at Walt Disney World! Pack your bags and get ready! Let’s book your adventure to Walt Disney World today! Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the photo above or fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from Pixie Dusted Dreams Travel and Events, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Pixie Dusted Dreams Travel and Events, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 716-479-5412 , via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.