This Mickey Breakfast Sandwich will make your mornings magical!
Follow this recipe from Disney Family to make the Mickey shaped biscuits from scratch! Then add your favorite ingredients to make your sandwich, in this one we add a fried egg, cheese and sausage patty but you can use any food you prefer.
This is a great way to start your day in a fun way!
MICKEY BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of margarine (plus butter or margarine for cooking)
- 1 cup of milk
- Fried eggs
- Sausage patties
- Mickey silicone breakfast mold or cookie cutter
- First combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in margarine with a fork or pastry cutter.
- Stir in milk and mix until combined.
- Melt butter or margarine on an iron skillet over medium/low heat.
- Place your silicone Mickey mold on the skillet and fill with biscuit batter.
- Cook biscuits for about 5 minutes on each side, or until brown on the bottom.
- Cut biscuits in half and fill with a fried egg, cheese, sausage patty, or your favorite breakfast sandwich toppings.
Enjoy your Mickey breakfast sandwich!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney Tsum Tsum Lantern Fairy Lights To Add A Magical Touch To Your Room! - January 11, 2022
- These Mickey And Minnie Ufufy Cupcakes Have A Hidden Surprise Inside! - January 11, 2022
- Adorable Mickey And Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops To Gift This Valentine’s Day! - January 11, 2022