Start your mornings in a magical way with this adorable Mickey Mouse French Toast!
French toast is a must when it comes to breakfast options, is sweet, delicious and easy to make. Now what if you add some pixie dust to it and make it Mickey shaped! Would be awesome right?
Well you are in luck because Disney Family shared this fun recipe so you can start your day in a delightful way! Take a look:
MICKEY MOUSE FRENCH TOAST
- 6 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
- Star cookie cutter for butter (optional)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Berries or fruit to serve as toppings or a side dish
- Combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a bowl. Beat until mixed well.
- Lightly oil griddle over med0high heat.
- Cover each slice of bread in egg mixture.
- Place on griddle and cook on both sides until golden.
- Use Mickey Mouse cookie cutter on bread slices. (Save the remaining french toast for snacking).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve with butter and maple syrup.
Enjoy your Mickey Mouse french toast!
Credit: Disney Family