An Old Fashioned Cupcake?! That sounds delicious, right? And the perfect treat for Dad this Father’s Day Weekend! While you’re at Disney Springs, make sure you try a Sprinkles Old Fashioned Cupcake!
Through June 17th Sprinkles is baking up this orange cake and topping it with a bourbon brown sugar frosting!
Treat Dad to his favorite cocktail in the sweetest way! Old Fashioned Cupcakes are now baking at @sprinkles featuring orange cake topped with bourbon brown sugar frosting! Available now through June 17.🍰🥃 pic.twitter.com/iIaAZNmPNV
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) June 11, 2018
You can also get this cupcake as part of the DAD box – available June 15th through 17th. The DAD box has three of each of the following cupcakes: Dark Chocolate, Red Velvet, Black & White and Old Fashioned. It comes adorned with Sprinkles stars and DAD sugar decorations. Plus it’s sealed with a DAD Digs Cupcakes sticker!
And there are plenty of other things at Disney Springs you can do to make Dad feel special this weekend! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Live Entertainment – Treat Dad to great music and entertainment with any of the 25 live performers and acts that appear nightly at Disney Springs.
- Tommy Bahama, the retail location known for its island flair and garden-grove ambiance, is celebrating Dads and the “Boys of Summer” with MLB® With its new MLB Collection, on the field or in the stands, Dads can be game-ready in ball club gear.
- The Art of Shaving serves up high-end grooming greatness for the modern man. Fathers can choose from essentials that go from brushes and creams to razors and travel kits.
Plus there are over 50 places to eat at Disney Springs, including five restaurants by James Beard Award-winning chefs!
- Start with a meal fit for a champ at Paddlefish. This on-the-water restaurant will serve a special “T-Bone & Tail” Father’s Day meal – a 20oz T-Bone and cold water lobster tail with a classic béarnaise sauce for $59.
- Families can treat Dads to tasty drinks carefully paired with delicious dishes in the new Discover Bourbon at Disney Springs experience. Whether Dad is a bourbon aficionado or just enjoys sipping and savoring new drinks, this experience is perfect for an afternoon stroll or an evening out with family.
And there isn’t just fun to be had at Disney Springs! Here are even more ways you can treat Dad at the Walt Disney World Resort this Father’s Day!
Photo Credit: @DisneySprings via Twitter
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Check Out the Animal Kingdom Sunrise Video Filmed This Morning! - August 15, 2018
- Pizza Ponte Frozen Seasonal Drinks Now Available in Disney Springs - August 15, 2018
- Scott Frazier Watson Identified as Disney Imagineer Killed in Plane Crash - August 14, 2018