Well, well, well, what have we here? Oogie Boogie Gummy Worm Cupcakes of course!
If you are looking for a spooky treat to have this Halloween season, you have to try these cupcakes inspired by Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas, they are delicious.
You can pick your favorite cupcake flavor, for this one we used chocolate but feel free to make them your own!
OOGIE BOOGIE GUMMY WORM CUPCAKES
- Chocolate cupcakes
- White canned frosting
- Gummy worm candy
- Black decorating gel
- Yellow and green food coloring
- Mix yellow food coloring into the frosting.
- Stir in small amounts of green food coloring until reaching a bright green.
- For Oogie Boogie’s pointy head trim a cupcake into a cone shape.
- Spread a small amount of frosting onto the base of the cone shaped cupcake and adhere to the top of another cupcake.
- Carefully cover the cone shape with green frosting.
- Make a hole into the cupcake where the worm will come out of his mouth.
- Poke the gummy worm into the hole, and then begin to draw his mouth with the black decorating gel around the worm.
- Add spooky eyes and serve your Oogie Boogie gummy worm cupcakes.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021