Well, well, well, what have we here? Oogie Boogie Jello Shots!
Surprise your friends with these jello shots during your next Halloween party! They are fun and spooky, we are sure they will love them. They are made of a bright green tequila lime flavor and stuffed with gummy bugs to make them the perfect Halloween boozy treat.
Making them is easy, all you need are a few ingredients and follow the instructions of this recipe from Simplistically Living:
OOGIE BOOGIE JELLO SHOTS
- 1 box of lime jello mix (3oz box)
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 1 cup of tequila (feel free to use your favorite tequila brand)
- Mini gummy worms
- Gummy bug candy
- Spider sprinkles
- 2 oz of plastic cups with lids
- Turkey baster (it makes filling the cups easier)
- Start by mixing your jello. You are going to mix 1 cup of boiling water with the lime jello mixture until the mixture is dissolved (it will look clear).
- Next, add 1 cup of tequila into the bowl and stir well.
- Take one gummy bug, one gummy worm and stick it into the bottom of each plastic cup.
- Now, using your turkey baster, fill the plastic cups with the jello mixture filling each cup to the top.
- Place the jello shots onto a cookie sheet or cutting board and then stick into the fridge.
- Allow the jello shots to set for at least 1 hours.
- Once the jello has set, you top each Oogie Boogie jello shot with spider sprinkles, another gummy worm and more gummy bug candies.
- Serve your Oogie Boogie Jello shots and enjoy.
Credit: Simplistically Living
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021