A lot of people make a list of a budget for Walt Disney World and figuring spending money is one of the things on that list. There is way to have more spending money for Walt Disney World, pay less to get there. Here is the weekly round up of deals to help you visit Mickey and is Pals for less.
Walt Disney World® Resort
- Free Dining Package: Are you ready for free food? Disney released the free dining promotion for select dates from August-December 2014. Book a Value Resort and get the Quick Service Dining for free. Book a Moderate or Deluxe Resort and get the Basic Dining for free. Contact us for more details.
- RunDisney Group Rates: Are you a runner? Do you want to run a race with Mickey Mouse? Join our VIP runners at Destinations in Florida for some of the favorite races including Tower of Terror, Disney Marathon, and Disney Princess Run. We have fantastic group rates for our runners, including FREE tickets to the Disney Water Parks (with at least a 2-Day Pass). These exclusive rates are only with Destinations in Florida/Destinations to Explore.
- Save up to 35% off Summer Rates: Are you now starting to plan your summer vacation? You still have time to save up to 30% off Disney Resort Hotels from June 15-August 28. Book today!
- Florida Resident & Annual Passholder Rates: Florida Residents and Annual Passholders can take advantage of great rates on rooms at select Disney Resort Hotels.
- Military Discount: Active duty and retired members of the US military can get specially discounted rooms at Disney Resort most nights through September 27th, 2014. Thank you for serving our country.
- Book a Package for as Little as $91 Per Person/Per Day: Stay right down the road from the Disney Magic at a Good Neighbor Hotel from now through August 12. Book a package with tickets for as little as $91 per person/per day.
- 3rd, 4th or 5th Night Free at Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels: Visit Anaheim during select nights through December 2014. Stay at a select Disney Good Neighbor Hotels and enjoy a 3rd night, 4th night or 5th night free. Contact your favorite Destinations in Florida/Destinations to Explore agent for details.
Disney Cruise Line®
- New! Disney Cruise Line® Summer Deals: During select cruises in June from June 8-26, you can take advantage of incredible savings! A Verandah Stateroom is running from $280 per person per day plus tax/port charges. Hurry, this discount will sell out quickly!
- New! Canadian Residents Save 20% on Select Cruises: If you are a Canadian Resident, you can save 20% off on the September 1 7-Night Alaska Cruise or the September 8 4-Night Repositioning Cruise to San Diego. This is a special deal, just for you!
- Special Rates for Florida Residents and US Military: Take advantage of special deals for Florida Residents and active/retired United States Military.
- Last Minute Restricted Deals: If you are flexible about the location of your stateroom and willing to book last minute you may be able to save BIG! Disney offers Restricted Guarantee rooms 15-60 days before departure dates, sometimes just a few days before departure. These are very restricted and with many rules, but if you are not picky you can save up 40%.
Contact me today to take advantage of any of these discounts. At DIF we offer personalized travel planning, lots of extras and fun just for you! Call me at 832-233-4468,check out my page, here, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get started on making me your personal travel assistant for free!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!