Summer isn’t summer without some great music. As the temperature rises this summer, you can enjoy some sizzling performances from some of the world’s hottest tribute bands when the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series returns to Epcot at Walt Disney World Resort June 7-July 25, 2015.
This year’s lineup includes: (Entertainment and times subject to change)
- June 7-13: DSB – A Tribute to Journey
- June 14-20: 2U – A Tribute to U2
- June 21-26: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot – A Tribute Billy Joel Show
- June 27 – July 4: Don’t Look Back – A Tribute to Boston
- July 5-11: Fire & Ice – A Tribute to Pat Benatar
- July 12-18: Stayin’ Alive – A Tribute to the Bee Gees
- July 19-25: Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles
You can enjoy the Sounds Like Summer concerts at 5:30 6:45 and 8 p.m. daily. Sounds Like Summer is included with Epcot admission.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
These concerts are included with your park admission, how often does that happen at Disney? Not very! Now is the perfect time to plan your summer Disney World vacation. Contact me at email@example.com for your FREE on obligation quote.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.