This sample “SimCar” can now be viewed outside the attraction at the nearby Cool Wash Station, while the reimagining of the attraction continues.
When Test Track reopens later this fall, the attraction will allow guests to experience the fun and fascinating world of automotive design firsthand. Guests will first enter a Design Studio and make a series of selections (as an individual or a group) to create their ideal custom concept vehicle – they can even pick the color. Guests then board a six-passenger SimCar for a test drive, and see how their design compares to the SimCar in Capability, Efficiency, Responsiveness and Power.
What do you think? Tell us in the “comments” section below.
- Disney World Quick Tips – Guy Friendly Disney World Activities (chipandco.com)
- ‘Taste Your Way Around the World’ with a Disney Gift Card at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Presented by Chase (chipandco.com)
- Universal Orlando Passholders get a sneak peek to Jurassic World VelociCoaster - April 22, 2021
- Disney World To Develop Two New Solar Facilities - April 22, 2021
- Cirque du Soleil’s Drawn to Life expected to open this fall in Disney Springs - April 22, 2021