The S’mores Shake is back at Disney Springs and we couldn’t be happier!
This delicious camping treat from D-Luxe Burger is a guest favorite and worth every sip. We are so glad is back!
If you can’t visit Disney Springs right now, don’t worry! You can now recreate this shake at home with this easy recipe:
- 12 oz of vanilla gelato
- 1/2 oz of dark chocolate sauce
- 1 oz ot toasted marshmallow syrup
- 1 tsp of crushed graham crackers
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Mini marshmallows, to garnish
- Graham cracker, to garnish
- Dark chocolate sauce, to garnish
- Blend vanilla gelato, dark chocolate sauce, toasted marshmallow syrup and crushed graham crackers until smooth.
- Serve in a tall glass and garnish with whipped cream, mini marshmallows, graham crackers and a drizzle of dark chocolate sauce.
Credit: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Extending Themed Park Hours In December! - November 27, 2020
- Freeform’s 25 Days Of Christmas Photo Wall Now At Disney Springs - November 25, 2020
- New Holiday Gingerbread Mickey Cookie At Disney’s Boardwalk Bakery - November 25, 2020